- Sub Headline: Company Sponsors the Ride To Cure Diabetes Program
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.anylabtestnow.com
- Listed: February 11, 2016 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA (FranchisePOD.com) February 11, 2016 – ANY LAB TEST NOW®, a national franchise of direct access lab testing, is taking on type 1 diabetes by helping to raise money for a cure. Approximately 1.25 million American children and adults have type 1 diabetes. The company, which tests for the disease along with many others, is proud to announce it will serve as a sponsor for the JDRF Georgia Chapter’s Ride to Cure Diabetes program.
The JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes is a charitable bike ride that raises money for type 1 diabetes research. There are seven ride destinations throughout the country, including a new ride location in Amelia Island. Riders have the option to ride up to 100 miles. Money raised will help put the brakes on one of America’s deadliest diseases.
Just like the riders for the event, the team at ANY LAB TEST NOW was recruited by the event’s biggest advocate, Barry Falcon. Falcon has made it his life’s mission to raise money, bring awareness and find a cure for the disease. His son Michael was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2002 at the age of 12. Since then, Falcon has participated in 35 JDRF rides across the country and is excited to bring the Amelia Island event to the JDRF ride lineup.
“This is not about setting records for me,” says Falcon. “This is about raising awareness and money to find a cure. We really appreciate the support from corporate sponsors like ANY LAB TEST NOW to help us turn Type One into Type None!”
Clarissa Bradstock, CEO of ANY LAB TEST NOW, says the partnership aligns with her company’s mission to give back to the communities they serve. “Sometimes when folks walk into our clinics for a blood glucose test, this is the first time they realize they have diabetes,” she says. “It’s a very emotional discovery, and we want to do everything we can to help find a cure for this disease.”
Diabetics require frequent lab testing to monitor their health. Diabetic tests, such as an A1C test which measures the average blood sugar level over a period of time, are the most common tests performed at ANY LAB TEST NOW.
The JDRF is the leading charitable supporter and advocate of type 1 diabetes research worldwide. The mission of JDRF is to find a cure for diabetes and its complications through the support of research. 95% of the money that is raised goes directly to help with research. The “Ride to Cure Diabetes” is one of the largest JDRF fundraising events, raising more than $30 million for research to deliver life-changing therapies.
Registration for the 2016 JDRF Ride season is now open at http://www.ride.jdrf.org.
About ANY LAB TEST NOW®
Founded in 1992, ANY LAB TEST NOW is a franchise direct access lab testing company that provides thousands of standard lab tests to consumers and businesses in a professional, convenient and cost-effective, transparent manner. With over 150 facilities around the U.S., ANY LAB TEST NOW offers a variety of affordable and confidential lab tests to consumers and businesses including general health and wellness panels, pregnancy, HIV/STD, drug, paternity and many more tests. To learn more about ANY LAB TEST NOW, visit http://www.anylabtestnow.com or like us on Facebook,http://www.facebook.com/anylabtestnowcorp.
SOURCE ANY LAB TEST NOW
Any Lab Test Now
+1 (919) 459-8163
207 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)