- City: Palm Beach Gardens
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.laborfinders.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 9:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL – Labor Finders International, the oldest and largest privately held industrial labor staffing franchise company in the United States has been named to the 2016 Best of Staffing® Client List for a seventh consecutive year. In 2014, Labor Finders secured the exclusive Diamond Award after achieving five consecutive wins. According to Inavero, the worlds’ leading provider of client and job candidate satisfaction surveys for staffing agencies, “All Best of Staffing® contestants went through a rigorous survey process. The elite Best of Staffing Award was earned by fewer than 8 percent of all staffing agencies in the U.S. and Canada, winners earned satisfaction scores more than three times higher than the industry average.”
- Labor Finders: Wins Inavero’s Best of Staffing For Seven Consecutive Years: 2010 – 2016
- Labor Finders: Recipient of the Exclusive Diamond Award from Best of Staffing
- Labor Finders: Rated Significantly Higher Than The Industry Average
- Labor Finders: Offers A No-Nonsense Guarantee
- Labor Finders: Respect, Appreciation and Safety
Bestowing upon research done by Inavero, the staffing industry averages a Net Promoter® score (NPS) of 22%. Labor Finders earned a score of 52%, which is more than double the average score of Labor Finders competitors.
“Labor Finders secured a place on the winner list by obtaining a 52% NPS, showing extraordinarily high levels of client satisfaction. This award defines the staffing industry’s elite leaders in service quality and their commitment to client satisfaction based on the Net Promoter® Score methodology (a standard metric for measuring satisfaction),” stated Inavero.
Inavero asked Labor Finders’ customers to respond to a simple survey based upon the Net Promoter Score®; and posed the basic question, “Would you recommend Labor Finders?” The response was calculated on a 1-10 scale. Ratings of 9 or 10 are promoters. A score of 6-8 are passive. Less than six is a detractor and the company loses points. What is also extremely impressive is the Promoters (9-10’s) Score of 65.8% that Labor Finders obtained.
“I am extremely pleased with the on-going efforts of satisfaction the staff in the Labor Finders offices across the country bestows to our clients, as well as that of the workers we place at our client’s workplace every day,” said Jeffrey Burnett, President & CEO for Labor Finders International.
“Labor Finders has won this distinction every year since the Best of Staffing Client List was established in 2010,” stated Dan Shube, Chief Marketing Officer for Labor Finders. “So, this is not just an honor, but something that sets us apart from the 98% who are not the best!”
Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, the 2015 Best of Staffing® Award winners have been recognized for exceptional service quality based on satisfaction ratings given to them by their clients and job candidates. Inavero’s Best of Staffing program provides the only statistically valid and objective service quality benchmark for the staffing industry.
About Labor Finders International
Since 1975 Labor Finders International, Inc., a franchise company is the country’s oldest and largest privately held industrial labor staffing company in the United States. Labor Finders has received top honors in Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client competition presented by CareerBuilder for six consecutive years since its inception in 2010. In 2014, Labor Finders secured the exclusive Best of Staffing® Diamond Award after achieving five consecutive wins. Labor Finders operates almost 200 offices nationwide with a strong tradition of leadership as the country’s top name and resource in the business of temporary industrial staffing. As a proud member of the American Staffing Association, Labor Finders adheres to the Association’s Code of Ethics, which requires high standards of ethical conduct in dealings with employees, customers and competitors.
Labor Finders strength comes from the commitment of locally operated staffing offices that consistently satisfy their customers, while demonstrating their core values every day: Respect, Appreciation and Safety. The mission is simple: treat temporary employees and customers fairly.
In addition, please be sure to check out the Labor Finders International, Inc. website at www.laborfinders.com.
SOURCE Labor Finders International, Inc.
Public Relations Manager
For Labor Finders International, Inc.
126 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (38 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)