- Sub Headline: Longhorn Cheerleaders, Hook ‘Em Mascot To Join Tuesday’s Grand Opening Festivities
- Franchise URL: http://www.RaisingCanes.com
- Listed: May 27, 2016 11:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) LAKEWAY, TX – The chicken finger invasion of Central Texas continues, as Raising Cane’s prepares to open its seventh restaurant in the greater Austin area next week.
The popular Louisiana-based restaurant company known for its ONE LOVE® – quality chicken finger meals – will hold its latest grand opening on Tuesday, May 31, in Lakeway, marking the 92nd Raising Cane’s in Texas and the 268th nationwide.
Located at 1600 RR 620 South, the new restaurant will kick off the festivities at 9:30 a.m. with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony hosted by the Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce. First-time visitors will be treated to traditional cheers and other high-energy chants to launch the location in unique Cane’s fashion, compliments of its 50-60 newly hired crewmembers. Doors open to the public at 10 a.m.
To add to the opening day excitement, the University of Texas Longhorn Cheerleaders and Hook ‘Em mascot will be on-hand during the morning’s celebration.
In addition, the first 20 paying, dine-in customers ages 13 and older will receive Free Cane’s for a Year! And the first 100 paying, dine-in customers ages 13 and older will receive a free Cane’s Lakeway T-shirt, along with a voucher for a free Box Combo – containing four fresh, never ever frozen chicken fingers, Texas toast, secret recipe Cane’s sauce, coleslaw, crinkle-cut fries and a drink – that may be redeemed on a subsequent visit.
“Raising Cane’s has been expanding steadily throughout the Austin area over the last few years, and my crew and I are excited to bring our ONE LOVE to the Caniac population out west now,” said General Manager Tim Nickel. “We’ve assembled a great crew in Lakeway and can’t wait to open our doors on Tuesday. We’ve already begun our support of the local community and we’re looking forward to doing even more with the schools and other organizations throughout the area in the months and years ahead.”
On May 25, Nickel and his fellow crewmembers volunteered at the Lake Travis High School FFA, removing pea gravel out of the greenhouse and putting down weed-proof plastic. Raising Cane’s is also a proud sponsor of the Lake Travis Youth Association, and the restaurant will be serving up its ONE LOVE at all Blues on the Green concerts this summer at Zilker Park.
Founded by Todd Graves in 1996 and named for his yellow Labrador, Raising Cane, the rapidly growing company recently earned the distinction of being among the Top 10 quick service restaurant chains in the nation for 2015, according to the authoritative Sandelman & Associates Quick-Track study, based on food quality, customer service, cleanliness and other important factors.
Hours of operation at the Lakeway Raising Cane’s are Sunday through Thursday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
About Raising Cane’s®
Founded by Todd Graves in 1996 in Baton Rouge, La., Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers has more than 260 restaurants in 20 states with multiple new restaurants under construction. The company has ONE LOVE® – quality chicken finger meals – and is continually recognized for its unique business model and customer satisfaction. Raising Cane’s vision is to have restaurants all over the world and be the brand for quality chicken finger meals, a great crew, cool culture and active community involvement.
More information is available at raisingcanes.com.
SOURCE Raising Cane’s®
379 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)