- Sub Headline: MC Jay Leno Entertains Agents Planning for the 2016 Season
- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Franchise URL: http://www.remax.com
- Listed: March 1, 2016 7:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — RE/MAX, the #1 name in real estate*, is holding its annual R4® international convention this week at the MGM Grand Resort and Casino. Nearly 6,000 agents from 62 countries are in attendance to hear from visionary RE/MAX Co-Founder Dave Liniger, learn best practices from renowned coaches, and network with their colleagues from across the country and around the globe.
“Our annual R4 convention is the perfect opportunity to look back at the past year and reflect on the performance of the housing market and the RE/MAX organization as a whole,” said Dave Liniger, RE/MAX CEO, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder. “It’s no secret that our continuing success is the result of the high quality agents affiliated with RE/MAX and the high quality of service they provide to their customers.”
The international conference began this afternoon in the MGM Garden Arena with an opening general session that featured popular comedian and former Tonight Show host, Jay Leno. His introductory monologue contained his trademark political humor, but he also poked fun at political correctness and our reliance on technology.
In typical Tonight Show fashion, Leno followed his monologue with interviews of special guests, Dave Liniger and other RE/MAX executives. Liniger took the opportunity to announce that 2015 year-end results showed that for the 16th consecutive year RE/MAX held #1 market share in the United States measured by residential transaction sides. Other 2015 achievements announced included:
- Worldwide agent count grew by 7% to 104,826
- Agent count in the U.S. increased by 4.9% to 59,918
- Average transaction sides per agent in the U.S. was 16.6
- RE/MAX offices grew to 6,986 – more than any real estate network
- Worldwide transaction sides surpassed 1.5 million
- RE/MAX was the #1 real estate franchise in three international surveys**
Already enjoying the largest international footprint of any real estate organization, RE/MAX added four countries to its worldwide network in 2015; Jordan, Malaysia, Mongolia and Zambia. It remains true that nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
When asked by Leno how RE/MAX had achieved so much success, RE/MAX President Geoff Lewis responded that “the answer is right here in front of us in this hall. These great agents are among the best in the business.”
Other key announcements made at the RE/MAX R4 convention include the launch of a new 2016 advertising campaign and the introduction of the New RE/MAX University® education platform. The advertising campaign focuses on the value RE/MAX agents provide their customers and its theme is “The Sign of a RE/MAX Agent.” The New RU provides expanded and intuitive educational content with recent views, recommendations and gamification activities.
The RE/MAX R4 convention continues through Thursday with a keynote presentation from retired Army General Stanley McChrystal on Wednesday morning. Other presentations will be made by Mel Robbins Patrick Lencioni, Juliet Funt and Brian Buffini. The event comes to a close Thursday evening with a concert performance by Lady Antebellum.
*MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness
** Franchise Times Top 200, and Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 & Fastest Growing Franchises
About the RE/MAX Network:
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 100,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of nearly 100 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX by residential transaction sides.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RMCO, LLC, which is controlled and managed by RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $150 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit www.remax.com/newsroom.
SOURCE RE/MAX, LLC
372 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Mosquito Shield Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)