- Sub Headline: Promotion comes amid nearly 13% year-to-date comp-sales growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.Brusters.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 12:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Pittsburgh – Bruster’s Real Ice Cream is paying homage to its Southern fans with its “Southern Charmers” limited-time offer during the month of June, which includes new Southern Banana Puddin’. While Bruster’s was founded in Pennsylvania and remains headquartered there, it has a particularly large number of shops in Georgia and other Southern states. Southern Banana Puddin’ combines premium creamy banana pudding ice cream packed with crunchy vanilla wafers. The Southern Charmers line-up also features the return of two guest favorites. Key Lime Pie is a delectable blend of tart and tangy key lime ice cream with ribbons of graham cracker. Coconut Cream Pie delights taste buds with marshmallow swirls and vanilla wafers in coconut ice cream.
Like all of its ice creams, the Southern Charmers are made the old-fashioned way with slow kettle processing designed specifically to create their distinctive flavor. Bruster’s home-style mix is delivered fresh from its dairy to each store where small artisan batches are made daily by Certified Ice Cream Makers. The prestigious national Consumer Picks survey has ranked Bruster’s a top 10 limited-service restaurant five years running.
Bruster’s, which is reporting record sales, has opened six shops so far this year and expects to open a total of 20. Same-store sales have been up for 12 continuous quarters. For the first five months of 2016, year-over-year sales are up 12.9%.
Connect with Bruster’s Real Ice Cream online at www.brusters.com, www.facebook.com/BrustersRealIceCream and @BrustersFresh.
About Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet. Starting with a proprietary, home-style mix delivered fresh from the dairy, Certified Ice Cream Makers in each shop craft at least 24 flavors every day. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 19 states, Guyana and South Korea. Go here [http://brusters.com/own-a-brusters/why-brusters/] for franchise information.
SOURCE Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
340 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)