- Sub Headline: Promotion comes amid nearly 13% year-to-date comp-sales growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.Brusters.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 12:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Pittsburgh – Bruster’s Real Ice Cream is paying homage to its Southern fans with its “Southern Charmers” limited-time offer during the month of June, which includes new Southern Banana Puddin’. While Bruster’s was founded in Pennsylvania and remains headquartered there, it has a particularly large number of shops in Georgia and other Southern states. Southern Banana Puddin’ combines premium creamy banana pudding ice cream packed with crunchy vanilla wafers. The Southern Charmers line-up also features the return of two guest favorites. Key Lime Pie is a delectable blend of tart and tangy key lime ice cream with ribbons of graham cracker. Coconut Cream Pie delights taste buds with marshmallow swirls and vanilla wafers in coconut ice cream.
Like all of its ice creams, the Southern Charmers are made the old-fashioned way with slow kettle processing designed specifically to create their distinctive flavor. Bruster’s home-style mix is delivered fresh from its dairy to each store where small artisan batches are made daily by Certified Ice Cream Makers. The prestigious national Consumer Picks survey has ranked Bruster’s a top 10 limited-service restaurant five years running.
Bruster’s, which is reporting record sales, has opened six shops so far this year and expects to open a total of 20. Same-store sales have been up for 12 continuous quarters. For the first five months of 2016, year-over-year sales are up 12.9%.
Connect with Bruster’s Real Ice Cream online at www.brusters.com, www.facebook.com/BrustersRealIceCream and @BrustersFresh.
About Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet. Starting with a proprietary, home-style mix delivered fresh from the dairy, Certified Ice Cream Makers in each shop craft at least 24 flavors every day. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 19 states, Guyana and South Korea. Go here [http://brusters.com/own-a-brusters/why-brusters/] for franchise information.
SOURCE Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
399 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)