- Franchise URL: http://www.launchtrampolinepark.com
- Listed: July 12, 2016 7:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 12, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Warwick, RI – Launch Franchising, LLC. is pleased to announce the opening of its tenth indoor trampoline park. The new and tenth park is located in Milford, Connecticut. Over the past four years Launch Franchising, LLC has rapidly expanded over the East Coast and plans to continue to expand nationwide with ten more openings scheduled by the end of the year.
Launch Franchising, LLC. (Launch) was founded in 2012 in Warwick, Rhode Island. After taking a family vacation in Florida, Robert Arnold, co-owner and president of Launch, had a vision of bringing a fun alternative way for both kids and family to stay active to the east coast. Soon after, Robert Arnold paired up with co-owner and three- time Super Bowl champion, Ty Law to make his vision a reality.
In just four years, Launch has brought family fun, and health and wellness to various locations spread across the east coast from Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, North Carolina, Georgia and more. With Launch’s tenth opening right around the corner, the trampoline park co-owners have no plans on slowing down Launch’s expansion.
“The past four years have been such a rewarding adventure and we are ecstatic to see the continued interest and growth in Launch franchises,” said Robert Arnold, president and co-owner of Launch Franchising, LLC. “Though we are thrilled that Milford’s opening marks the monumental tenth opening for Launch, we are eager to continue building on our great success with Launch.”
Pictured in the photo from left to right is Launch co-owner and three-time Super Bowl Champion Ty Law, co-owners of Launch Milford, Mike Carriero, Kristi Carriero, Bob Gebler, Chereyl Gebler, Stacey Maxwell and Brandon Maxwell, with Launch mascot “Joey” at Launch Milford’s grand opening.
Launch Franchising, LLC brings year-round destination centers of connected trampolines that create one giant jumping surface for children and adults alike. With different sections such as dodgeball courts, Launch pads, slam dunk basketball courts, foam pits and more, Launch brings jumping fun for everyone. In addition to Launch’s various jumping opportunities, the Launch Arcade is available for friends to challenge each other in some of the most popular arcade games. Launch creates a safe, friendly and fun environment for everyone, making Launch the perfect place to host your next social gathering whether it be a birthday party, a team building event, or a fundraiser. Furthermore, Launch’s very own mascot, “Joey”, a 7-foot tall green kangaroo is available to assist with birthday and special events hosted at the park.
About Launch Franchising
Ty Law and Robert Arnold are co-owners of Launch Franchising, LLC, with two corporate locations in Warwick, RI and Hartford, CT, and franchise locations along the east coast. The company is expanding its franchise nationwide and utilizing the strength of positive branding, turn-key operational systems and proven marketing programs as attractive benefits to potential franchisees. For additional information, please visit www.launchtrampolinepark.com.
SOURCE Launch Franchising
293 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)