- Sub Headline: New professional painting company serves Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer and Mauldin
- City: Greenville
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.freshcoatpainters.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENVILLE, SC (FranchisePOD.com) March 01, 2016 – When Laura and her husband Hicham Yactine decided they wanted to expand their careers, they knew opening a small business would be a business dream come true. Now the two are proud to announce the launch of their own painting company, Fresh Coat of Greenville.
Fresh Coat offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, and other services for nearly every protective coating application. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed quotes. Fresh Coat of Greenville serves Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer and Mauldin as well as the surrounding communities.
“With Fresh Coat Painters we can make a difference in people’s lives by providing quality, professional, hassle-free painting services. Sometimes the painting industry struggles with professionalism and customer service – we’re looking to raise the bar,” Laura said.
Fresh Coat is committed to quality products and services and the company offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks.
“Fresh Coat truly stands for quality. By opening a franchise rather than trying to do this on our own, we can build on the reputation, systems and processes Fresh Coat has perfected nationwide. That’s a powerful draw for our customers. We are not reinventing the wheel – we are taking a proven process and using it to bring you the best painting experience possible,” Hicham said.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last two years, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran. All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
“We have the best painters, using the best paint (Sherwin Williams) and we’re going to do the best job. We stand behind our work. Let us provide you with a detailed quote and show you what sets us apart,” Hicham said.
For more information about Fresh Coat of Greenville, call (864)729-4599, email HYactine(at)FreshCoatPainters(dot)com or visit http://www.FreshCoatGreenville.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, visit http://www.freshcoatpainters.com, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
SOURCE Fresh Coat Painters
Fresh Coat Painters
+1 (513) 489-2026
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)