- Franchise URL: http://www.LawnDoctor.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 6:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOLMDEL, NJ (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – Lawn Doctor is pleased to announce the opening of Lawn Doctor of Great Bridge, owned and operated by husband and wife team John and Angela Stuedemann. Lawn Doctor of Great Bridge will provide customized services, including lawn and shrub care and maintenance,as well as Yard Armour® mosquito and tick control to Great Bridge, Hickory, Deep Creek and Greenbrier.
John holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology from Old Dominion University, and worked for Lawn Doctor of Kempsville for 26 years. Angela has a court reporting degree from Reporting Academy of Virginia and was a court stenographer for 14 years. She too worked for Lawn Doctor of Kempsville, for four years.
John serves as Operations and Sales Manager, conducting customer consultations, specialty applications, and be in charge of all maintenance and day-to-day operations in the field. Angela runs the day-to-day operations in the office, and Angela’s mother, Benita, also works in the office on a part-time basis, to assist customers on the phone.
“We were ready to work for ourselves and provide excellent service to our Chesapeake neighbors,” said Angela. “And we knew Lawn Doctor so well – John started as a lawn specialist in 1985, after all! We also knew that with Lawn Doctor we can own and run our local, family business with the support of a corporate staff that shares our vision of growing a business based on sound customer service.”
“We educate our customers frequently on cultural care practices according to the season,” added John. “We go out of our way to make sure our customers know that we appreciate them and give them the best value for their money.”
“We are delighted to welcome the Stuedemanns to the Lawn Doctor family of companies,” said Scott Frith, Lawn Doctor President and CEO. “They’ve already served the brand so well, and we fully support their goal of growing into a well-respected business that will be frequently recommended to friends and neighbors in their community.”
Contact Lawn Doctor of Great Bridge at 757.436.4265, email group1184(at)lawndoctor(dot)com, or click here to get your free lawn care quote today: http://www.lawndoctor.com/dr/great-bridge-va/.
About Lawn Doctor, Inc.
Lawn Doctor, the largest lawn care franchise in the country, is comprised of locally owned and operated businesses supported by a national brand. The Lawn Doctor family of approximately 500 franchises in more than 40 states uses proprietary technology and equipment, designed and built in Lawn Doctor’s NJ manufacturing facility. Backed by a 100 percent guarantee, the licensed services provided by Lawn Doctor help maintain and improve overall condition and appearance of customers’ properties, as well as protect health and comfort with mosquito and tick control.
For more information on Lawn Doctor, visit http://www.lawndoctor.com and http://www.lawndoctorfranchise.com.
SOURCE Lawn Doctor
Lawn Doctor, Inc.
+1 732.946.4300 Ext: 2270
186 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)