- Sub Headline: New Lawn Doctor Franchise Services the Greater Austin, TX area
- Franchise URL: http://www.LawnDoctor.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 8:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOLMDEL, NJ (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – Lawn Doctor is pleased to announce the opening of Lawn Doctor of Round Rock, owned and operated by husband and wife team Alfonso (“Ace”) and Melinda Castañeda. Lawn Doctor of Round Rock will provide customized services from lawn and shrub care to Yard Armour® mosquito and tick control.
Ace is a certified property manager, and worked as a facilities coordinator for 16 years. Melinda’s background includes retail, human resources, and executive assistant experience. “We want to build something that will allow us to provide for our family as well give us quality time with each other,” said Melinda. “We also wanted to work for ourselves and be in control of our own destiny.”
“Lawn Doctor showed us that it’s a profitable business that has withstood recession,” added Ace. “Round Rock is part of the Greater Austin area, which is a fast growing community that also thrived through recession. There are now over 100 people moving into the area every day. I believe our market is perfect for Lawn Doctor services, and we’re very excited to get started.”
As small business owners, the Castañedas plan to give back to the community by supporting breast cancer awareness, Austin Pets Alive (an animal shelter dedicated to saving cats and dogs from euthanasia), and the St. Williams Catholic Church in Round Rock.
“We are delighted to welcome Ace and Melinda to the Lawn Doctor family of companies,” said Scott Frith, Lawn Doctor President and CEO. “They love the Greater Austin area, and look forward to providing outstanding Lawn Doctor services to their community.”
Contact Lawn Doctor of Round Rock at 512.212.7326, email Group1171(at)lawndoctor(dot)com, or click here to get your free lawn care quote today: http://www.lawndoctor.com/roundrock-tx/.
About Lawn Doctor, Inc.
Lawn Doctor, the largest lawn care franchise in the country, is comprised of locally owned and operated businesses supported by a national brand. The Lawn Doctor family of approximately 500 franchises in more than 40 states uses proprietary technology and equipment, designed and built in Lawn Doctor’s NJ manufacturing facility. Backed by a 100 percent guarantee, the licensed services provided by Lawn Doctor help maintain and improve overall condition and appearance of customers’ properties, as well as protect health and comfort with mosquito and tick control.
For more information on Lawn Doctor, visit http://www.lawndoctor.com and http://www.lawndoctorfranchise.com.
SOURCE Lawn Doctor, Inc.
Lawn Doctor, Inc.
+1 732.946.4300 Ext: 2270
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)