- Franchise URL: http://www.LawnDoctor.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 7:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOLMDEL, NJ (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – Lawn Doctor is pleased to announce the opening of Lawn Doctor of Coral Gables-Kendall. Owned by Stephen Riveira, Lawn Doctor of Coral Gables-Kendall provides customized services from lawn and shrub care to Yard Armour® mosquito and tick control.
Riveira has an Associates Degree in Business, and worked for The Home Depot for 21 years, most recently serving as store manager in nearby Pinecrest. He immediately thought of Lawn Doctor when considering starting his own business: “I love the outdoors, and during my Home Depot days, I always spent time in Lawn and Garden, helping customers with improving their landscaping and property.”
Riveira plans to offer his community a top quality service that people can depend on, to homeowners with yard sizes ranging from about 4,000 square feet to very expansive properties. He is already actively involved in the community, having assisted the local police and Mayor of Pinecrest with events including auctions and working with Rebuilding Miami. “I would like to continue helping renovate homes of local veterans,” Riveira said.
Riveira’s goals are simple: “To offer my community Lawn Doctor proprietary technology to care for their lawns; to satisfy customers who want their pride of property to begin with their yard, and be best-in-class at what we do.”
“We are delighted to welcome Stephen to the Lawn Doctor family of companies,” said Scott Frith, Lawn Doctor President and CEO. “His 21 years at Home Depot, his love of the outdoors and dedication to his community positions him very well to run a great Lawn Doctor business.”
Contact Lawn Doctor of Coral Gables at 305.456.3084, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to get your free lawn care quote today: http://www.lawndoctor.com/miami-fl/.
About Lawn Doctor
Lawn Doctor, the largest lawn care franchise in the country, is comprised of locally owned and operated businesses supported by a national brand. The Lawn Doctor family of approximately 500 franchises in more than 40 states uses proprietary technology and equipment, designed and built in Lawn Doctor’s NJ manufacturing facility. Backed by a 100 percent guarantee, the licensed services provided by Lawn Doctor help maintain and improve overall condition and appearance of customers’ properties, as well as protect health and comfort with mosquito and tick control.
For more information on Lawn Doctor, visit http://www.lawndoctor.com and http://www.lawndoctorfranchise.com.
SOURCE Lawn Doctor
Lawn Doctor, Inc.
+1 732.946.4300 Ext: 2270
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)