- Franchise URL: http://www.LawnDoctor.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 7:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOLMDEL, NJ (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – Lawn Doctor is pleased to announce the opening of Lawn Doctor of Coral Gables-Kendall. Owned by Stephen Riveira, Lawn Doctor of Coral Gables-Kendall provides customized services from lawn and shrub care to Yard Armour® mosquito and tick control.
Riveira has an Associates Degree in Business, and worked for The Home Depot for 21 years, most recently serving as store manager in nearby Pinecrest. He immediately thought of Lawn Doctor when considering starting his own business: “I love the outdoors, and during my Home Depot days, I always spent time in Lawn and Garden, helping customers with improving their landscaping and property.”
Riveira plans to offer his community a top quality service that people can depend on, to homeowners with yard sizes ranging from about 4,000 square feet to very expansive properties. He is already actively involved in the community, having assisted the local police and Mayor of Pinecrest with events including auctions and working with Rebuilding Miami. “I would like to continue helping renovate homes of local veterans,” Riveira said.
Riveira’s goals are simple: “To offer my community Lawn Doctor proprietary technology to care for their lawns; to satisfy customers who want their pride of property to begin with their yard, and be best-in-class at what we do.”
“We are delighted to welcome Stephen to the Lawn Doctor family of companies,” said Scott Frith, Lawn Doctor President and CEO. “His 21 years at Home Depot, his love of the outdoors and dedication to his community positions him very well to run a great Lawn Doctor business.”
Contact Lawn Doctor of Coral Gables at 305.456.3084, email email@example.com, or click here to get your free lawn care quote today: http://www.lawndoctor.com/miami-fl/.
About Lawn Doctor
Lawn Doctor, the largest lawn care franchise in the country, is comprised of locally owned and operated businesses supported by a national brand. The Lawn Doctor family of approximately 500 franchises in more than 40 states uses proprietary technology and equipment, designed and built in Lawn Doctor’s NJ manufacturing facility. Backed by a 100 percent guarantee, the licensed services provided by Lawn Doctor help maintain and improve overall condition and appearance of customers’ properties, as well as protect health and comfort with mosquito and tick control.
For more information on Lawn Doctor, visit http://www.lawndoctor.com and http://www.lawndoctorfranchise.com.
SOURCE Lawn Doctor
Lawn Doctor, Inc.
+1 732.946.4300 Ext: 2270
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (3 views)