- Sub Headline: Lawn Doctor's Expert Lawn Care and Mosquito/Tick Control Now Available in South Jacksonville-Saint Johns, Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.LawnDoctor.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 10:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOLMDEL, NJ (FranchisePOD.com) March 31, 2016 – Lawn Doctor is pleased to announce the opening of Lawn Doctor of South Jacksonville-Saint Johns, owned and operated by Jacksonville resident Glen Ballard.
After serving in the US Army for three years, Ballard worked in a variety of businesses, primarily in construction. From 2000 to 2013, he was employed in heavy and civil engineering construction, building roads and bridges in NE Florida. Most recently, he held the position of Operations Manager for a construction contractor, before deciding to become an entrepreneur.
“I plan to be involved in my business at the application level, not just as the owner/manager,” said Ballard. “I believe this will allow me to be the most responsive, and provide the best service to my customers.” Lawn Doctor of East Jacksonville will take care of all your yard care needs, including lawn and shrub care and maintenance, aeration and Yard Armour® mosquito and tick control.
In evaluating business ownership, Ballard says, “I feel best when I am able to enjoy my home, and be involved in a business that allows me to help others improve their homes. It is my personal theory that we need to make the world a little better everywhere we go, every day – and Lawn Doctor has the attributes I was looking for to make all that happen.
I was initially drawn to Lawn Doctor because it of its stability, and how the work appealed to me – it’s something I can be passionate about. Ultimately, though, I was drawn to the corporate culture, which strongly promotes supporting the team that is out in the field. Based on previous experience, I am acutely aware that nothing is earned if the field forces are not supported.”
Ballard is an outdoorsman, who enjoys spending his spare time camping and riding off-road vehicles. His favorite spot is Black Creek in the peace and calm of early morning. He also likes to explore local locales that combine the outdoors with history, such as St. Augustine, Heugonot, and Ft. Clinch.
“We are delighted to welcome Glen to the Lawn Doctor family of companies,” said Scott Frith, Lawn Doctor President and CEO. “Being an outdoorsman is such a plus in this business, and the work ethic that Glen has will undoubtedly make his customers very happy.”
As a business owner in the Jacksonville community, Ballard hopes to contribute to activities that involve health and wellness, as well as charities for pets and children. He is especially excited to be building a successful enterprise that his son may decide to take over when the time is right.
Contact Lawn Doctor of East Jacksonville at 904. 217.7983, email group1185(at)lawndoctor(dot)com, or click here to get your free quote today: http://www.lawndoctorsouthjacksonville.com/.
About Lawn Doctor, Inc.
Lawn Doctor, the largest lawn care franchise in the country, is comprised of locally owned and operated businesses supported by a national brand. The Lawn Doctor family of approximately 500 franchises in more than 40 states uses proprietary technology and equipment, designed and built in Lawn Doctor’s NJ manufacturing facility. Backed by a 100 percent guarantee, the licensed services provided by Lawn Doctor help maintain and improve overall condition and appearance of customers’ properties, as well as protect health and comfort with mosquito and tick control.
For more information on Lawn Doctor, visit http://www.lawndoctor.com and http://www.lawndoctorfranchise.com.
SOURCE Lawn Doctor, Inc.
Lawn Doctor, Inc.
+1 732.946.4300 Ext: 2270
165 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)