- Sub Headline: Lawn Doctor's Expert Lawn Care and Mosquito/Tick Control Now Available in South Jacksonville-Saint Johns, Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.LawnDoctor.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 10:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOLMDEL, NJ (FranchisePOD.com) March 31, 2016 – Lawn Doctor is pleased to announce the opening of Lawn Doctor of South Jacksonville-Saint Johns, owned and operated by Jacksonville resident Glen Ballard.
After serving in the US Army for three years, Ballard worked in a variety of businesses, primarily in construction. From 2000 to 2013, he was employed in heavy and civil engineering construction, building roads and bridges in NE Florida. Most recently, he held the position of Operations Manager for a construction contractor, before deciding to become an entrepreneur.
“I plan to be involved in my business at the application level, not just as the owner/manager,” said Ballard. “I believe this will allow me to be the most responsive, and provide the best service to my customers.” Lawn Doctor of East Jacksonville will take care of all your yard care needs, including lawn and shrub care and maintenance, aeration and Yard Armour® mosquito and tick control.
In evaluating business ownership, Ballard says, “I feel best when I am able to enjoy my home, and be involved in a business that allows me to help others improve their homes. It is my personal theory that we need to make the world a little better everywhere we go, every day – and Lawn Doctor has the attributes I was looking for to make all that happen.
I was initially drawn to Lawn Doctor because it of its stability, and how the work appealed to me – it’s something I can be passionate about. Ultimately, though, I was drawn to the corporate culture, which strongly promotes supporting the team that is out in the field. Based on previous experience, I am acutely aware that nothing is earned if the field forces are not supported.”
Ballard is an outdoorsman, who enjoys spending his spare time camping and riding off-road vehicles. His favorite spot is Black Creek in the peace and calm of early morning. He also likes to explore local locales that combine the outdoors with history, such as St. Augustine, Heugonot, and Ft. Clinch.
“We are delighted to welcome Glen to the Lawn Doctor family of companies,” said Scott Frith, Lawn Doctor President and CEO. “Being an outdoorsman is such a plus in this business, and the work ethic that Glen has will undoubtedly make his customers very happy.”
As a business owner in the Jacksonville community, Ballard hopes to contribute to activities that involve health and wellness, as well as charities for pets and children. He is especially excited to be building a successful enterprise that his son may decide to take over when the time is right.
Contact Lawn Doctor of East Jacksonville at 904. 217.7983, email group1185(at)lawndoctor(dot)com, or click here to get your free quote today: http://www.lawndoctorsouthjacksonville.com/.
About Lawn Doctor, Inc.
Lawn Doctor, the largest lawn care franchise in the country, is comprised of locally owned and operated businesses supported by a national brand. The Lawn Doctor family of approximately 500 franchises in more than 40 states uses proprietary technology and equipment, designed and built in Lawn Doctor’s NJ manufacturing facility. Backed by a 100 percent guarantee, the licensed services provided by Lawn Doctor help maintain and improve overall condition and appearance of customers’ properties, as well as protect health and comfort with mosquito and tick control.
For more information on Lawn Doctor, visit http://www.lawndoctor.com and http://www.lawndoctorfranchise.com.
SOURCE Lawn Doctor, Inc.
Lawn Doctor, Inc.
+1 732.946.4300 Ext: 2270
146 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)