- Sub Headline: Elegant French Patisserie Debuts Enhanced Beverage Menu; Offering Coffees, Gelato Shakes, and More
- Listed: August 24, 2017 6:49 am
- Expires: 187 days, 6 hours
Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings
August 22, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // Sarasota, Fla. – Le Macaron French Pastries is unveiling its newest beverage offerings ranging from elevated coffee drinks to infused milkshakes. The beverage menu is designed to complement the brand’s high-quality, authentic macarons and pastries customers have comes to love.
Available permanently system-wide, the Florida-based elegant French patisserie franchise has brought an array of innovative iced and hot coffee beverages, as well as gelato-based milkshakes to the existing robust beverage selection. With eight original items being added, some notable highlights include:
- Blackberry Lavender White Mocha – This espresso beverage is an enhanced version of the traditional white chocolate classic. Enriched with blackberry and lavender flavorings, each beverage is finished with a blanket of whip cream and drizzled syrup.
- Chocolate Stout Iced Latte – Another espresso beverage for an extra energy boost, this new offering puts a spin on the traditional latte by incorporating caramel and hazelnut flavorings, as well as dark chocolate sauce. In typical Le Macaron French Pastries fashion, the beverage is completed with a layer of whip cream and chocolate syrup.
- Violet Rose Milkshake – With a gelato base, this milkshake contains lavender and rose flavorings for a unique taste sure to invigorate and delight taste buds.
- Affogato – A soon to be favorite, this simple yet tasty offering combines an espresso shot with one scoop of gelato and is customized with the guest’s choice of any syrup flavoring or sauce.
“Our elevated beverage program is the next step in showcasing the originality and authenticity of our product offerings outside of our famous macarons,” stated Rosalie Guillem, CEO and co-founder of Le Macaron French Pastries. “Our guests are always looking for something stimulating and exciting to please taste buds and we enjoy providing options beyond the little bites of heaven that we’re known for.”
Founded by France natives and mother-daughter team Rosalie Guillem and Audrey Saba, Le Macaron French Pastries provides an authentic French experience for Americans nationwide. Upon entering, guests are greeted with brilliant colors and a modern interior complemented with traditional music playing throughout the café. Offering more than 20 flavors of macarons, as well as seasonal flavors, the menu extends to include pastries, gelato, coffee, cakes, éclairs, and more. Known for providing guests with a light dessert with lesser calories, the French patisserie has grown to over 50 locations through strategic franchise partnerships.
For more information on Le Macaron French Pastries or to find the nearest location, visit www.lemacaron-us.com.
About Le Macaron French Pastries
Founded in 2009 by Rosalie Guillem and her daughter Audrey, Le Macaron French Pastries is an elegant French patisserie that offers guests the finest, authentic French macarons and pastries. Headquartered in Sarasota, Fl., the brand began franchising in 2012 and has since grown to more than 50 locations across the U.S. Le Macaron French Pastries is ranked on Inc. 5,000 2016, as well as in the Top 100 Food and Beverage category by Entrepreneur and hold a No. 9 ranking in the baked goods category. For more information, visit http://lemacaron-us.com/.
SOURCE Le Macaron French Pastries
223 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)