- Sub Headline: The Nation’s Largest Kitchen and Bath Resurfacing Franchise Seeking 15 New Franchise Owners
- City: Colorado Springs
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.miraclemethod.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 3:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO. (FranchisePOD.com) December 21, 2015 – Vision is what drives a successful business, but true success comes when it’s combined with a proven product. That’s the story behind Miracle Method, the nation’s largest professional bathroom and kitchen refinishing franchise.
Company president, Chuck Pistor, is ready to lead the brand into a year focused on growth, looking to partner with 15 new franchisees in 2016 with specific growth plans for Florida, Texas and Arizona, and additional territories throughout the country.
Pistor became familiar with the refinishing process when a friend refinished his own bathtub. Recognizing the cost and time benefits of refinishing versus replacing, Pistor researched the industry and saw tremendous opportunity. He then co-founded a coating supply company that sold products to Miracle Method. When the opportunity to purchase Miracle Method presented itself in 1996, Pistor bought the company confident in the bonding agent technology and understanding that the company was in need of a leader and visionary to spearhead growth.
“When I first started researching the company, I asked the first few franchisees in the system about the adhesion process, and there was no question in their minds that Miracle Method’s was the best product on the market,” said Pistor. “A brand with this superior product was close to disappearing due to poor leadership. I was already an expert on the product and I knew that the brand needed a jump start and it has come a long way in the last 25 years, all while maintaining some of our original franchisees, which speaks volumes to the longevity of our product and business model.”
What really stood out to Pistor was the longevity of the proprietary MM-4 bonding agent, since the brand still uses the same formula on which it was founded 35 years ago. With just a few dozen franchises in business to start, Pistor’s vision and direction has built the network to more than 135 territories that generate more than $50 million in annual sales.
“If you take other similar concepts in our space and add them up in size, we are still the biggest, but I believe that we still have a lot of growth to accomplish,” Pistor said. “It’s amazing how much demand there is, and yet through our research, we know that 80 percent of the general population isn’t even aware of all the benefits of refinishing.”
Pistor invites competition to the segment, hoping it will draw more awareness to the refinishing concept and help consumers save more money and headaches when their kitchens or bathrooms are in need of a facelift.
The challenge has been that many homeowners are unaware that there is a cost-effective, professional solution that will transform the look of their kitchen or bathroom. Surface refinishing has quickly become a preferred option when updating kitchen countertops, bathtubs and tile. Damaged or dated kitchens and baths can be repaired and given a new look in just two days for about 75 percent less than the cost of replacement.
The refinishing process starts with a technician preparing the surface with industrial strength cleaners, and then repairing any cracks, chips or defects in the surface. Next, the proprietary bonding agent is applied. Finally, in what looks similar to spray painting, the technician applies several layers of high tech coatings, which cure overnight. And, as Miracle Method is all about the details, the technician will come back the next day for any additional detailing and to perform a buffing process to ensure a smooth, shiny finish – something that differentiates them from the competition.
“It’s not just the cost of a new bathtub; it’s the walls surrounding the bathtub and more that you have to consider when you remodel,” Pistor explained. “With resurfacing, you don’t have to deal with a lot of the headache that comes with a typical remodel, yet you get the same – if not a better – result, all while saving a lot of money.”
Miracle Method’s customers include not only millions of homeowners, but also hotels, hospitals, property managers, colleges and universities, making the business very attractive to potential franchise owners. Its robust business plan gives franchisees access to corporate support and ongoing technical and administrative training opportunities. The brand is looking to attract owner-managers who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty, but can also scale the mobile business and focus more on development while trained technicians handle the resurfacing projects. Potential owners only need about $60-$80,000 to get started, in addition to the $40,000 franchise fee. Franchisees start with two technicians and two vehicles, and the potential to grow to a multi-million dollar business.
“Our current franchisees understand the opportunity to scale with Miracle Method’s proven business model and its schedulable services that are in such high dem
157 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)