- Sub Headline: Under New Leadership, Dogtopia Revitalizes Franchise Development Efforts, Forms Key Partnerships, Revamps Branding and Unveils a New In-Store Experience
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dogtopia.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 6:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 04, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) PHOENIX – This year, U.S. pet industry expenditures are expecting to rise to an all-time high of $62.75 billion. As the industry continues to flourish, Dogtopia is preparing for accelerated growth with the help of a revitalized franchise system. Under a new breed of leaders, Dogtopia has implemented many new initiatives as the company looks to continue setting the industry standard among dog daycares three key benefits: education, exercise and socialization.
Peter Thomas, chairman of Thomas Franchise Solutions, announced the purchase of Dogtopia in June 2015 and appointed Neil Gill as CEO and President. Spearheading the brand’s reinvention, Gill brings with him an extensive background of more than 30 years in retail and franchising with brands such as Gloria Jean’s Coffee, Pizza Hut and Brinker International.
“When I came into Dogtopia, I was confronted with the task of making an already great brand even better,” stated Gill. “Not only was the existing operating system centered on the safety and overall wellbeing of dogs, but I quickly learned Dogtopia is comprised of an amazing set of franchisees who are extremely engaged and passionate. Their insight and knowledge helped to completely reshape the customer experience.”
A key development in Dogtopia’s new strategy involves an entirely new look and feel of the company’s branding and in-store experience, including a new logo, website and interior décor. Created with the three key benefits of daycare in mind, the updated design was recently debuted at the new Dogtopia in Commerce, Mich. The updated store design will be implemented in all future locations.
“Our goal is to create the most exciting day ever for dogs, while providing pet parents peace of mind that their dogs are in the hands of a trusted authority,” Gill added. “When we began creating the updated interior design, we mirrored the quality standards parents would expect for child care to ensure Dogtopia continues to be the best option for pet parents. We reimagined the whole process from the perspective of both the pet parent and pet to create an ambiance unlike any other dog daycare.”
Since taking over the franchise, Dogtopia has executed several new initiatives including: employing an environmental biologist, implementing dog-safe cleaning products and programs, requiring a dedicated, CPR-trained health and safety officer to be on staff at all locations and creating an 11-step facility tour to foster complete transparency among pet parents.
Beyond design and operational changes, Gill has assembled a strong support team with several key hires, such as Alex Samios as Vice President of Franchise Development, who has a 25-year proven track record in franchising. The company has also formed a partnership with global commercial real estate company Cushman & Wakefield to support the brand’s aggressive real estate expansion plans. These moves will help the franchise achieve its strategic growth plan to open more than 400 locations by 2021. With over 40 stores sold and in development in Q1 alone, Dogtopia is poised for impressive growth.
Dogtopia offers a viable franchise opportunity with multiple revenue channels for daycare, boarding, spa, grooming, retail, training, etc. resulting in a validated and exciting business model. The company seeks both individuals and multi-unit franchise partners with proven business experience looking for a fun and flexible lifestyle.
Founded in 2002, Dogtopia is one of the nation’s leading dog daycare, boarding, training and spa facilities offering an experience unparalleled in the market. Pet parents have the assurance of leaving their beloved family members in the hands of trained professionals in an environment created with the safety of dogs in mind. With 43 locations across North America, the brand continues to expand through franchising with successful entrepreneurs. For more information on Dogtopia, visit www.Dogtopia.com or www.Dogtopia.com/success.
Fishman Public Relations
Toni Lewin, (847) 945-1300
231 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)