- Sub Headline: Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies Now Accepting Summer Camp Enrollment
- Franchise URL: http://www.KidsrKids.com
- Listed: May 11, 2016 1:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga., May 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, announced today its 2016 summer camp will focus on providing boys and girls with a global view of the 2016 Olympic Games. Campers, ages 5 to 12 years old, will experience an interactive peek inside participating countries’ cultures, customs, cuisine and more. Each week at the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Summer Games, campers will learn about a different country that will be participating in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. Summer camp enrollment is currently open at Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies across the country.
Youth development experts agree that children need a variety of experiences in their lives to help them grow into healthy adolescents and adults. According to the American Camp Association, the camp experience is uniquely positioned to provide all the developmental needs for children to cultivate positive behaviors. Camp helps children learn independence, decision-making, social and emotional skills, as well as character building and values – all in a friendly and active environment that fosters an atmosphere of creativity under positive adult role models.
“While summer can be a time for relaxation and rest, it’s still very important that kids stay engaged during the summer and continue to develop through a variety of activities. With the Rio Olympics this year, it’s the perfect theme to teach kids about cultures around the world while connecting them with a timely, worldwide event they can watch with their families,” said David Vinson, chief executive officer, Kids ‘R’ Kids, Inc. “Our camp programs are designed to keep children occupied with safe, fun and educational activities when school is not in session. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide parents with peace of mind when school breaks don’t coincide with busy schedules.”
During the 10-week summer camp, kids will experience a unique twist on the games themselves, designed to instill confidence, encourage teamwork and foster fun. With a 30-year history of providing unforgettable summer camp experiences to children, Kids ‘R’ Kids combines physical activity, interactive learning and good old-fashioned fun in a way in which everyone wins. Each week, kids will focus on a different country, which include the United States, Greece, Brazil, Beijing, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Mexico, South Africa and a final week of an exciting world tour around the globe. Campers will work together in the spirit of friendship during the 10-week day camp and will end the summer organizing their own games created from their imaginary trips around the globe.
Interested parents are invited to schedule an appointment with their local Kids ‘R’ Kids to tour the facility, meet the staff and learn more about the school’s summer camp schedule and its flexible options for busy families with children from 5 to 12 years of age. In addition to summer camp, other programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschool care, private pre-K, kindergarten and before-and-afterschool care.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschool care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remain open during all major school breaks and school holidays year-round.
For more than six years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has been accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers. For more information about Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, please visit www.KidsRKids.com or call (770) 279-7777.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children ages six weeks – 12 years to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top three nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
CONTACT: Jessi Nunez
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
338 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)