Leading Early Education Provider Set To Break Ground On First New Jersey School In Montville, April 23
April 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, announced today a groundbreaking ceremony for its first New Jersey center, located in Montville, N.J., on Saturday, April 23 at 1 p.m. at 217 Changebridge Road. Montville Township Mayor James Sandham and Deputy Mayor Richard Conklin will be in attendance along with Township Committeewomen Deborah Nielson. The new school represents Kids ‘R’ Kids’ first center in the Tri-state Region of the country. To date, the company has nearly 160 schools located in 16 states nationwide.
The new Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy will be owned and operated by husband-and-wife team Patricia and Fred Ferraro. Patricia, a mother of four, has worked with children for more than 35 years throughout her career as a kindergarten teacher. Mr. Ferraro brings more than 35 years of business experience to Kids ‘R’ Kids and most recently worked as a business consultant to companies in New Jersey and Indiana.
“We are excited to break ground on the first Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of New Jersey,” said Patricia Ferraro. “We’ve found the perfect site for our school and look forward to sharing this special occasion with local residents and dignitaries. Both Fred and I are very proud to be part of a project bringing a state of the art Learning Academy to families of the community. We are enthusiastic about supporting the development of future generations in Morris County.”
The Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Montville will be environmentally efficient with features such as energy efficient windows, LED lighting and other energy saving strategies. The new building will also include a computer lab, cafeteria, library, gymnasium and 10 classrooms. The school is projected to open in January 2017.
For the last 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has upheld its long-standing principle of strengthening and encouraging childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and parents. The company’s proprietary First Class CurriculumTM is designed specifically for every developmental stage of education with theme-based units, specific learning activities and teacher-friendly lesson plans. Last year, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies unveiled its new STEAM AHEAD® curriculum, an integrated project-based curriculum for preschool students, ages three to five, which incorporates more science, technology, engineering, art, and math into everyday learning through play.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschool care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remain open during all major school breaks and holidays year-round.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has been accredited by AdvancED in America for more than six years, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, contact Rashid Khan at (844) KRK-FRAN (844-575-3726) or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit kidsrkidsfranchise.com.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children ages six weeks – 12 years to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top three nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)