DULUTH, Ga., May 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, announced today a groundbreaking ceremony for its new center in the Waterset community of Apollo Beach, on Wednesday, May 11 at 10 a.m. at 6406 Covington Garden Drive. Hillsborough County Commissioner Sandy Murman will be in attendance along with members of the Southshore Chamber of Commerce to celebrate the event. The new school represents the 16th Kids ‘R’ Kids’ location in Florida and the 9th in the Greater Tampa area. To date, the company has nearly 160 schools located in 16 states nationwide.
The new Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy will be owned and operated by husband-and-wife team Carrie and Kevin Elwell. This will be the Elwell’s second school in the Tampa area. They opened their first Kids ‘R’ Kids in Gibsonton, Florida in August 2007 and have served thousands of Southshore families over the last nine years.
“We are excited to break ground on our second Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy in the Greater Tampa area. With the community growing by leaps and bounds, there’s a lot of demand for early childhood education programs like the one we offer,” said Carrie Elwell. “We have fallen in love with the local community since we opened our doors in Southshore and look forward to serving even more children and their families in the growing Waterset community.”
The Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Waterset will create between 30 and 40 jobs in the community and will have 10 classrooms in addition to various enrichment classes. The new school also will feature a STEAM lab and a number of technological enhancements designed to stimulate learning in the classrooms. The school is projected to open this winter and will provide care from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For the last 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has upheld its long-standing principle of strengthening and encouraging childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and parents. The company’s proprietary First Class CurriculumTM is designed specifically for every developmental stage of education with theme-based units, specific learning activities and teacher-friendly lesson plans. Last year, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies unveiled its new STEAM AHEAD® curriculum, an integrated project-based curriculum for preschool students, ages three to five, which incorporates more science, technology, engineering, art, and math into everyday learning through play.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschool care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remain open during all major school breaks and holidays year-round.
For more than six years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has been accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
For more information or to enroll your child at Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Southshore or to learn more about enrollment at the Waterset location, please visit KRKsouthshore.com or call (813) 672-0400. To learn more about ownership opportunities with Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, contact Rashid Khan at (844) KRK-FRAN (844-575-3726) or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit kidsrkidsfranchise.com.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children ages six weeks – 12 years to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top three nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)