- Sub Headline: Technology Repair Brand with Focus on Customer Service and Cost-Effective Device Repair Specializes in Same-Day Service
- Franchise URL: http://www.uBreakiFix.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 9:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Orlando, Fla. – uBreakiFix specializes in same-day repair service of small electronics, repairing cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues and other technical problems at its more than 185 stores across North America. Its newest location, uBreakiFix Lakeview, opens March 30 at 3176 N. Clark St.
uBreakiFix has an average repair cost for electronics of $85. The company is known for its timely service and hassle-free customer experience, and offers repair services for all brands of smartphones, tablets, computers, game consoles and more. Each repair comes with a 90-day warranty.
uBreakiFix Lakeview will be the third store location in the city of Chicago and first for store owner Lynn Fraaza. Fraaza is excited to help raise awareness of affordable, high quality tech repair to the Lakeview community.
“The impacts the Chicago and South Loop stores have already made on our community is truly inspiring,” said Fraaza. “At uBreakiFix, we continue to succeed because we take pride in being a technology resource for our community with free diagnostics, price-match guarantee and excellent, honest customer service provided by our highly trained, technology repair staff.”
To date, uBreakiFix has repaired more than 1.5 million devices. The brand opened 63 locations last year, and it expects to have 275 stores across North America by 2017.
3176 N Clark St.
Chicago, Illinois 60657
For more information and to view a service menu, visit ubreakifix.com.
Founded in 2009, uBreakiFix specializes in the repair of small electronics, ranging from smartphones, game consoles, tablets, computers and everything in between. Cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues, and most any other problem can be repaired by visiting a uBreakiFix store across the U.S. and in Canada. For more information, visit ubreakifix.com.
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)