- Sub Headline: Technology Repair Brand with Focus on Customer Service and Cost-Effective Device Repair Specializes in Same-Day Service
- Franchise URL: http://www.uBreakiFix.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 9:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Orlando, Fla. – uBreakiFix specializes in same-day repair service of small electronics, repairing cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues and other technical problems at its more than 185 stores across North America. Its newest location, uBreakiFix Lakeview, opens March 30 at 3176 N. Clark St.
uBreakiFix has an average repair cost for electronics of $85. The company is known for its timely service and hassle-free customer experience, and offers repair services for all brands of smartphones, tablets, computers, game consoles and more. Each repair comes with a 90-day warranty.
uBreakiFix Lakeview will be the third store location in the city of Chicago and first for store owner Lynn Fraaza. Fraaza is excited to help raise awareness of affordable, high quality tech repair to the Lakeview community.
“The impacts the Chicago and South Loop stores have already made on our community is truly inspiring,” said Fraaza. “At uBreakiFix, we continue to succeed because we take pride in being a technology resource for our community with free diagnostics, price-match guarantee and excellent, honest customer service provided by our highly trained, technology repair staff.”
To date, uBreakiFix has repaired more than 1.5 million devices. The brand opened 63 locations last year, and it expects to have 275 stores across North America by 2017.
3176 N Clark St.
Chicago, Illinois 60657
For more information and to view a service menu, visit ubreakifix.com.
Founded in 2009, uBreakiFix specializes in the repair of small electronics, ranging from smartphones, game consoles, tablets, computers and everything in between. Cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues, and most any other problem can be repaired by visiting a uBreakiFix store across the U.S. and in Canada. For more information, visit ubreakifix.com.
106 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- iHandyMan to Expand Across Northern Ontario (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Chicago Real Estate Resources Residential Group Joins Real Living Real Estate Brokerage Network (2 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)