- Sub Headline: Technology Repair Brand with Focus on Customer Service and Cost-Effective Device Repair Specializes in Same-Day Service
- Franchise URL: http://www.uBreakiFix.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 9:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Orlando, Fla. – uBreakiFix specializes in same-day repair service of small electronics, repairing cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues and other technical problems at its more than 185 stores across North America. Its newest location, uBreakiFix Lakeview, opens March 30 at 3176 N. Clark St.
uBreakiFix has an average repair cost for electronics of $85. The company is known for its timely service and hassle-free customer experience, and offers repair services for all brands of smartphones, tablets, computers, game consoles and more. Each repair comes with a 90-day warranty.
uBreakiFix Lakeview will be the third store location in the city of Chicago and first for store owner Lynn Fraaza. Fraaza is excited to help raise awareness of affordable, high quality tech repair to the Lakeview community.
“The impacts the Chicago and South Loop stores have already made on our community is truly inspiring,” said Fraaza. “At uBreakiFix, we continue to succeed because we take pride in being a technology resource for our community with free diagnostics, price-match guarantee and excellent, honest customer service provided by our highly trained, technology repair staff.”
To date, uBreakiFix has repaired more than 1.5 million devices. The brand opened 63 locations last year, and it expects to have 275 stores across North America by 2017.
3176 N Clark St.
Chicago, Illinois 60657
For more information and to view a service menu, visit ubreakifix.com.
Founded in 2009, uBreakiFix specializes in the repair of small electronics, ranging from smartphones, game consoles, tablets, computers and everything in between. Cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues, and most any other problem can be repaired by visiting a uBreakiFix store across the U.S. and in Canada. For more information, visit ubreakifix.com.
134 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)