- Sub Headline: Technology Repair Brand with Focus on Customer Service and Cost-Effective Device Repair Specializes in Same-Day Service
- Franchise URL: http://www.uBreakiFix.com
- Listed: April 1, 2016 10:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Orlando, Fla. – uBreakiFix specializes in same-day repair service of small electronics, repairing cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues and other technical problems at its more than 185 stores across North America. Its newest location, uBreakiFix Eastgate, opens April 1 at 4450 Eastgate S. Drive.
uBreakiFix has an average repair cost for electronics of $85. The company is known for its timely service and hassle-free customer experience, and offers repair services for all brands of smartphones, tablets, computers, game consoles and more. Each repair comes with a 90-day warranty.
uBreakiFix Eastgate will be the third Cincinnati store for store owner Koray Baysal, who has been a part of the uBreakiFix family since 2013 when he joined as the first outside franchisee.
Baysal is excited to continue raising the awareness of affordable, high quality tech repair to the Cincinnati community and will celebrate the opening of uBreakiFix Eastgate by offering free tempered glass to customers who come into the store from April 1 to April 7, 2016.
“At uBreakiFix, we aren’t driven by the bottom-line but by the ability to equip our community with honest, up-to-date knowledge of their tech devices,” said Baysal. “My time with uBreakiFix has been the best decision I have ever made because I get to witness the positive impact my stores have made on my friends, family and neighbors.”
To date, uBreakiFix has repaired more than 1.5 million devices. The brand opened 63 locations last year, and it expects to have 275 stores across North America by 2017.
4450 Eastgate S. Dr. Ste. # 230
Cincinnati, OH 45245
For more information and to view a service menu, visit ubreakifix.com.
Founded in 2009, uBreakiFix specializes in the repair of small electronics, ranging from smartphones, game consoles, tablets, computers and everything in between. Cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues, and most any other problem can be repaired by visiting a uBreakiFix store across the U.S. and in Canada. For more information, visit ubreakifix.com.
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (5 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)