- Sub Headline: To Meet Growing Populous’ Demand For Quality Early Education And Childcare, Celebrates With Ribbon Cutting Ceremony National Early Education Academy’s Corporate Leadership Joined By Dignitaries Including Boca Raton Mayor To Mark The Opening Of New Center One Mile Away From Global HQ
- City: Boca Raton
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.thelearningexperience.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 8:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Boca Raton, FL – The Learning Experience®, one of the nation’s fastest growing Academies of Early Education for children six weeks to six years old, in Boca Raton hosted a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on March 3, 2016, to mark its opening within the city, home of The Learning Experience’s global headquarters. The fifth location to open in Palm Beach County and the 26th open or under development in Florida, the Boca Raton center will meet the area’s high demand for quality early education and childcare.
A national focus has been placed on education and the significant role early education plays during the most crucial years of a child’s growth to become successful, upstanding members of society. As such, the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony provided a platform for dignitaries in attendance, including Boca Raton Mayor Susan Haynie and Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Vice President Sarah Pearson, to address attendees and discuss how much well-rounded, technologically-advanced learning environments – such as provided at The Learning Experience centers nationwide – can positively impact the local community and the nation-at-large.
“Boca Raton combines areas of beauty, cutting-edge technology, and outstanding educational institutions. I am pleased that the City of Boca Raton has been chosen as the site for one of the nation’s fastest growing Academies of Early Education,” said Mayor Haynie. In 2016, Boca Raton once again ranked high on Livability’s “Top 100 Places to Live” list. “One of the reasons our community is so strong is because of the vision, leadership, and contributions of people like Richard Weissman and his family, the founders of The Learning Experience.”
Boca Raton Deputy Mayor and City Council Member Robert Weinroth and Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce representatives Carolina Rush and Rita Pinder also joined the leadership and friends of The Learning Experience at the Ribbon Cutting festivities.
In his remarks, Richard Weissman, CEO and Chairman of The Learning Experience stated, “As a Boca Raton native, it’s an honor to stand before so many friends, family and city leaders to mark the opening of The Learning Experience within this great city. We systematically and strategically waited for the proper time to open this center, and the tremendous influx of people, progress of innovation, high degree of community, and commitment to excellence made this the perfect time. We look forward to serving the families in our community and continue to be a beacon within the early education sector.”
The Learning Experience brings to Boca Raton its one-of-a-kind L.E.A.P. (Learning Experience Academic Program) curriculum and enrichment programs that have been developed from more than 30 years of experience in the early education industry. L.E.A.P.®’s well-rounded approach to early learning includes early literacy programs, sign language, manners and etiquette, physical fitness, foreign languages, philanthropy, and many more programs that have proven to dramatically impact the lives of young children.
Early literacy programs at TLE® have nearly 95 percent of The Learning Experience’s preschoolers entering Kindergarten already reading.
Sign language programs for infants and toddlers that have proven to increase a child’s IQ 10 to 12 points higher than a child who didn’t learn to sign at an early age.
Social programs at The Learning Experience that cover topics such as manners and etiquette (Manners Matter®) that allow students to practice positive decision making and build self-confidence.
A proprietary philanthropy-focused curriculum at The Learning Experience teaches the core tenets of selflessness, generosity and giving at a young age and encourages children to apply such values in the classroom, at home and in the community. The Learning Experience’s unique philanthropy curriculum is believed to be the only nationwide curriculum of its kind.
For more information about The Learning Experience centers and programs, please visit www.thelearningexperience.com.
About The Learning Experience®
The Learning Experience® is one of the nation’s fastest growing academies of early education for children ages six weeks to six years old. With a greater national emphasis on educational development during the most crucial years of a child’s growth, The Learning Experience places a prominent focus on programs that advance scholastic preparation. The Learning Experience prepares children academically and socially via innovative scholastic and enrichment programs such as the L.E.A.P.® curriculum, a cutting-edge proprietary approach to learning which has more than 95 percent of its children graduating preschool reading at a Kindergarten level or higher. To complement the academic curriculum, The Learning Experience utilizes various enrichment programs crucial to advancing learning and overall balance, such as philanthropy, Yippee 4 Yoga™, Music 4 Me®, Movin’ N Groovin’®, manners and etiquette, and foreign language.
For more information, please visit www.thelearningexperience.com.
SOURCE The Learning Experience®
268 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)