- City: Devens
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.LearningExpress.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 12:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DEVENS, MA – (FranchisePOD.com) – February 17, 2016 – At your local Learning Express Toys location, you can create a customized Easter basket for each child on the Easter Bunny’s list. Select $25 worth of toys and games from a wide array of fun, educational items in the Bunny Buffet, and both the personalization and the bucket are free!
“It’s a cost-effective way for our customers, working on behalf of the Easter Bunny, to deliver a bucketful of fun,” says Learning Express Toys founder, Sharon DiMinico. The Bunny Buffet will be available through Easter.
Learning Express Toys prides itself on the quality and uniqueness of its selection of merchandise. The shelves are stocked with a tremendous selection of fun and innovative toys from a a variety of categories: games and puzzles, development toddler toys, arts and crafts kits, science and nature products, books, dolls, sports and construction toys.
For more information on the Bunny Buffet, see the video at https://learningexpress.com/bunny-buffet-easter-basket-toys-instead-of-candy-at-learning-express-toys/.
About Learning Express Toys
Learning Express Toys is the nation’s leading franchisor of educational toy stores with more than 125 locations across the country — each one locally owned and operated. Providing an extraordinary shopping experience, Learning Express Toys is best known for its knowledgeable and playful sales staff and its unique product mix (birth – age 14). Believing that everyone who walks through the doors should be WOWED, Learning Express Toys focuses on the customer experience.
A birthday gift registry, free gift wrapping, free personalization, civic fundraising and regularly scheduled children’s events contribute to the exceptional customer service and energetic atmosphere.
To learn more about Learning Express Toys, franchise opportunities, or a store near you, visit learningexpress.com.
SOURCE Learning Express Toys
141 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)