- City: Devens
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.LearningExpress.com
- Listed: February 20, 2016 8:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DEVENS, MA–(FranchisePOD.com) – February 19, 2016 – When customers step into a Learning Express Toys store, they’ll see not only shelves piled high with products, but toys available at kid level to touch, feel and test. They’ll meet Toy Experts who can hit a bullseye with Two Bros Bows, create a PlushCraft pet with ease and challenge you with a game of Spot It! — and explain how to do it. These spotlight items are among this spring’s Top Toys — products selected for their quality, demonstration value and universal appeal.
Each season, Learning Express Toys names a selection of products as Top Toys to help families identify the go-to gifts for any kid (or kid at heart) on their list. The following were named as Learning Express Toys’ Spring Top Toys for 2016:
TWO BROS BOWS AND ARROWS
Bring the movies to life with imaginative archery play! The kid-invented Two Bros Bows and Arrows feature lightweight, child-sized bows and arrows with round foam tips for safety. Choose from a variety of fun colors and patterns! Ages 6+, $19.99.
Aim the squishy slimeballs at your opponent’s vest and try to hit the target. With Slimeball Dodgetag, you can throw a slimy projectile at enemies to tag them out. Balls stick to targets, but don’t stick to anything else! Wall targets and extra balls also available. Ages 6+, $24.99.
Design and build anything you can imagine using magnetic shapes. Choose from a variety of kits, from classic shapes to walking robots and moving cars! Magformers 14-Piece sets are on special in March and April — buy one, get one free! Ages 6+, starting at $24.99.
SWITCH NIGHT LIGHT
Stick it anywhere: In a closet, a dark hallway or in your pillow fort. Just flip the switch to illuminate the area with LED lights. Ages 5+, $9.99.
BOOGIE BOARD JOT 8.5
Featuring a 50% brighter writing surface than the previous version, the Boogie Board Jot 8.5 is your device to take notes, make shopping lists and more! The free Jot app makes it easy to share and save notes. Mount it to the refrigerator with built-in magnets! Boogie Board sleeves are 50% off in March and April with the purchase of a Jot 8.5. Ages 6+, special price $29.99.
PLAY N’ TRACE
Trace pictures, words or 3D objects with the see-through LCD writing surface! Artist’s palette shape is comfortable for little hands. Watch as the screen magically erases with the push of a button. In March and April, receive a free Activity Pack with purchase! Ages 3+, $34.99.
BEAN BOOZLED JELLY BELLY GAME
Flick the spinner to select a Jelly Belly color. Will the green one be lime, or grass-flavored? There’s only one way to find out — chew it! This hilarious game will keep you guessing! Ages 6+, $9.99.
PlushCraft kits — including the 3D Bunny and new 3D mini 3-packs — let children create furry critters with no cutting or sewing involved! Ages 5+, starting at $12.99.
Watch majestic jellyfish float and glow with this soothing Jellyfish Lamp! It makes a calming addition to any room. Ages 14+, $24.99.
Stack and sort the colored discs, then watch them twirl down the corkscrew tower. Lift the corkscrew and let the discs spin off, then start over! This toddler toy instills a sense of wonder. Ages 12 months+, $29.99.
With soft fur and ultra-cute designs, TY plush is ready to be squeezed and hugged. The collectible Beanie Boos come in three sizes! Choose from bunnies and lambs for Easter, or hundreds of other styles. Ages 3+, starting at $3.99.
Be a fashion designer! Make colored pencil rubbings with the Fashion Plates to mix and match tops, pants, skirts and shoes. Draw in patterns to make the outfits your own. Includes Fashion Plates, colored pencils and travel case. Ages 6+, $24.99.
Coloring books for adults (and kids!) are the hottest trend! Whether you consider it a personal therapy session, a form of meditation or a stress-buster, coloring is both fun and satisfying. Choose from mandalas, animals, nature scenes and more! Gel pens and fine-tip markers let you color to your heart’s content. Starting at ages 4+, special prices during March and April starting at $3.99.
Compare two cards, and race to find the matching symbol before your opponents. This party game requires quick reflexes! Choose from many Spot It! variations — you can buy one, and get one 50% off in March and April. Each game comes in a travel tin. Starting at ages 4+, prices starting at $9.99.
About Learning Express Toys
Learning Express Toys is the nation’s leading franchisor of educational toy stores with more than 120 locations across the country, each one locally owned and operated. Providing an extraordinary shopping experience, Learning Express Toys is known for its knowledgeable sales staff that offers expert advice on choosing the perfect toy, for every child, for every occasion. The Learning Express Toys product mix is carefully selected from manufacturers around the world, and each toy has exceptional play value. A birthday gift registry, free gift wrapping, free personalization, and civic fundraising make each Learning Express Toys store an integral part of its community.
To learn more about Learning Express Toys, franchise opportunities, or a store near you, visit learningexpress.com.
For more information, interview requests, and media inquiries, please contact:
258 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)