- Sub Headline: Better Tasting Sandwich Franchise to Offer 25 Percent Off its Number-One Selling Sub
- Franchise URL: http://www.Lennys.com
- Listed: July 12, 2016 8:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MEMPHIS (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 11, 2016 – Lenny’s Subs, the South’s favorite all-American sub sandwich franchise, is celebrating a major milestone. On July 8th, the brand sold its 25 millionth Philly cheesesteak sandwich in San Antonio, Texas.
The achievement comes as Lenny’s Philly cheesesteak continues to experience record sales. The irresistible flavor of the brand’s delicious signature sandwich is made with grilled onions, Philly-style, grilled to order beef and Swiss American cheese. The Philly Cheesesteak is well known as Lenny’s number-one seller, and has become the focal point of the brand’s entire grilled sandwich line.
“When I think about our Philly cheesesteak, my mouth waters,” said Kevin Martin, president and CEO of Lenny’s Subs. “It’s something I crave, and it’s why so many of our loyal customers keep coming back. Our Philly cheesesteak isn’t just one of the best products on Lenny’s menu, it’s one of the best Philly cheesesteaks in the world.”
In order to celebrate the milestone 25 millionth Philly cheesesteak, Lenny’s is kicking off a special promotion. The celebration is already underway in San Antonio, where the customer who bought the milestone sub received a $250 Lenny’s gift card. And the celebration will continue on July 26 as guests who order a delicious Lenny’s Philly cheesesteak will receive 25 percent off their sandwich at participating locations.
“We want to give back to the customers who helped us cross the 25 million mark,” said Martin. “We also want to build on the momentum this world class sandwich has created with our fans. Every time we promote our Philly cheesesteak, we see an impressive boost in sales.”
That growth won’t be limited to Lenny’s traditional Philly cheesesteak. Due to the sandwich’s success, the brand has expanded its Philly category. Lenny’s now offers an A1 Steak Sauce Philly, veggie Philly and more chicken Philly options.
“Our Philly cheesesteak sets the bar high for all of the other amazing fresh, grilled-to-order subs on our menu, and we want to celebrate that success,” Martin said. “With this special offer, we have a tremendous opportunity to cultivate brand loyalty and get everyone craving our World Famous Philly in all the communities we serve.”
ABOUT LENNY’S SUB SHOPS
Since the first Lenny’s opened in 1998 in Memphis, TN, the mission has been simple: to make and serve great food. Known for serving the “World’s Best Philly Cheesesteaks” and other high quality deli subs, grilled sandwiches and salads, Lenny’s Subs offers breads baked fresh daily, premium meats sliced to order and freshly prepared toppings. With more than 100 locations today, Lenny’s Subs continues to expand throughout the southeast by offering single and multi-restaurant franchise opportunities while selling the best-tasting all-American subs available.
461 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)