- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.mcalistersdeli.com
- Listed: January 6, 2016 7:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, NC – (FranchisePOD.com) – January 05, 2016 – McAlister’s Deli, a leading fast casual restaurant, opened a location in Arnold, MO on Friday, December 4th, 2015. The new location is owned and operated by the Charlotte-based franchise group, Southern Deli (SD) Holdings. The Arnold location’s grand opening week benefitted the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. SD Holdings also gave away gift cards to the first 50 customers during the first day of the Grand Opening and to customers at random throughout the rest of the week.
“Our grand opening was a success not only because we’re finally a part of the Arnold community, but because we were able to contribute to a very worthy cause,” said SD Holdings CEO, Yaron Goldman. “We’re thankful for the amazing support we experienced during the grand opening and we’re confident that the local residents will continue to enjoy our great menu and unique casual dining experience.”
McAlister’s Deli stems from humble beginnings, known for its American Regional favorites served with a side of genuine hospitality. Opening its first store in a converted gas station in Oxford, Mississippi, McAlister’s Deli has grown into one of the nation’s top dining franchises.
Staying true to its roots, the new Arnold location serves all of the normal menu favorites, including sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and of course, McAlister’s Deli Famous Sweet Tea™. They will also offer a full catering menu. The Arnold, MO location marks the 9th McAlister’s Deli location in St. Louis and SD Holdings’ 10th overall location in Missouri.
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has 337 restaurants in 24 states. The company is headquartered in Alpharetta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
About Southern Deli Holdings, LLC
Southern Deli (SD) Holdings is headquartered in Matthews, N.C. and owns and operates 59 McAlister’s Deli locations in seven states: Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wyoming. SD Holdings is the second largest McAlister’s Deli franchise group with offices in Fort Collins, CO., and Matthews, NC. For more information, visit www.SDHoldingsLLC.com.
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)