- City: Virginia Beach
- State: Virginia
- Listed: December 1, 2015 10:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA – (FranchisePOD.com) – November 24, 2015 – Liberty Tax, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAX), the parent company of Liberty Tax Service, announced today that it will report its earnings for the second quarter of fiscal 2016 before the market opens on Wednesday, December 9, 2015. At 8:30 a.m. ET on the same day, the Company will host a conference call to discuss its earnings. To listen to the call, dial 855-611-0856 (domestic) or 518-444-5569 (international), conference ID code 81697221, approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time of the call. The call will also be webcast in a listen-only format. The link to the webcast may be accessed on the Company’s investor relations website at www.libertytax.com, under the “About” tab.
A telephonic replay of the call will be available beginning shortly after the call continuing until Wednesday, December 16, 2015, by dialing 855-859-2056 (domestic) or 404-537-3406 (international). The conference ID code is 81697221. A replay of the webcast will also be available at the site listed above beginning shortly after its conclusion.
About Liberty Tax, Inc.
Founded in 1997 by CEO John T. Hewitt, Liberty Tax, Inc. is the parent company of Liberty Tax Service. Liberty Tax is the fastest-growing tax preparation franchise and has prepared nearly 20 million individual income tax returns in more than 4,300 offices and online. Liberty Tax’s online services are available through eSmart Tax, Liberty Online and DIY Tax, and are all backed by the tax professionals at Liberty Tax locations and its nationwide network of approximately 35,000 seasonal tax preparers. Liberty Tax also supports local communities with fundraising endeavors and contributes as a national sponsor for many charitable causes. For a more in-depth look, visit Liberty Tax Service and interact with Liberty Tax on Twitter and Facebook.
SOURCE Liberty Tax, Inc.
Liberty Tax, Inc.
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Liberty Tax, Inc.
Chief Marketing Officer
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)