- Sub Headline: The Lice Happens Franchise Expands Operations With New Franchisee in New York City.
- Franchise URL: http://www.LiceHappens.com
- Listed: May 22, 2016 8:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND (FranchisePOD.com) MAY 22, 2016 – Lice Happens Franchising has announced that they are bringing the mobile lice treatment service to New York City. The franchise location is being opened by Peter Byram, who is the son of Central & Northern, New Jersey franchisees Peter & Audrey Byram.
Peter has been working in the family business since 2013 and realized that New York City was a market that needed Lice Happens.
“I have been working with my parents for years and I looked forward to a time when I could own my own franchise,” said Peter. “I think New York City will be a terrific market for our mobile lice treatment service.”
Lice Happens has been dedicated to educating and providing parents with helpful information if their child does get lice.
“There is just so much misinformation floating around out there about head lice,” said Nancy Fields, Co-Founder of Lice Happens. “Our Treatment Specialists have a passion for the head lice removal services we provide and we know that Peter will be a real asset to the community and parents in New York City.”
“We are very excited to have Peter join our system,” said Co-Founder, M.J. Eckert. “Peter has been around the business and has been helping Peter & Audrey for nearly 4 years, he is a real expert when it comes to lice treatment and education.”
Lice Happens is a home-based, low-investment franchise that treats hair with a pesticide-free, eco friendly, all natural lice treatment product and has developed a system that thoroughly removes lice and nits.
“Our message since day one has been parents should not feel embarrassed by the fact that their child has head lice. Besides the fact that we guarantee success, we want every parent to know that there is no shame and no blame when it comes to lice,” Said Ms. Fields.
About Lice Happens Franchise
Lice Happens was founded in 2009 by Nancy Fields and M.J. Eckert and is headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland. There are currently 10 company owned locations in addition to 14 franchise territories. The company provides complete in-home head lice treatment and head lice removal services using all-natural products. For additional information on the Lice Happens Franchise Opportunity Visit Our Franchise Website or call Our Franchise Sales Director, John Armatas at 855-844-8377.
397 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (1 views)