- Sub Headline: LINE-X, a Top U.S. Veteran-Friendly Franchise, Donates Proceeds of Auctioned Custom Camaro and Additional Funds to UCLA Operation Mend
- City: Huntsville
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.linex.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 11:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., Jan. 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — LINE-X, voted a “Best for Vets Franchise,” is showing its continued commitment to U.S. veterans by donating $50,000 to UCLA Operation Mend, an incredible nonprofit organization that provides medical treatment for veterans who have been wounded in war. In November, LINE-X auctioned a West Coast Customs customized 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Coupe for $32,000 at the Anaheim Mecum Auction with proceeds going to UCLA Operation Mend. After the car sold, LINE-X executives pitched-in another $18,000 to show their gratitude and belief in what the organization is doing for wounded warriors. A $50,000 check will be handed off to UCLA Operation Mend by veteran and LINE-X President, Dennis Weese Thursday, January 14, 2016 at the Operation Mend headquarters located at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif.
UCLA Operation Mend was established as a groundbreaking partnership among UCLA Health, the United States military and the Department of Veterans Affairs to help heal the wounds of war. Operation Mend provides advanced surgical and medical treatment, as well as comprehensive psychological-health support for service members, veterans and their families at no cost. Their mission is to partner with the United States Military to jointly heal the wounds of war by delivering leading-edge patient care, research and education and by using the best medicine and technology available.
“As an Army veteran, I am so honored to be in a position to give back to our military personnel and have full confidence that this donation is going to an incredible organization that will use it with integrity, compassion, respect, teamwork and excellence towards the families they help,” said Dennis Weese, President of LINE-X Protective Coatings. “I am proud to be part of the teamwork between LINE-X, UCLA Operation Mend and West Coast Customs that have made this project and donation a reality.”
LINE-X has a strong history of providing successful opportunities to active military duty members as well as American veterans who have honorably served. Both the Military Times and U.S. Veterans Magazine identify LINE-X among the top franchises who demonstrate the best outreach, accessibility, and accommodations for service members and veterans in the nation. Additionally, LINE-X is a leader in the spray-on coating industry, providing ultimate durability and protection having been recognized by the U.S. military for advanced anti-spall and blast mitigation capabilities. LINE-X has been approved to safeguard government, military and private buildings and vehicles around the globe, including the U.S. Pentagon.
The donation will be handed to UCLA Operation Mend by LINE-X President Dennis Weese January 14, 2016 at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif.
For more information about LINE-X, UCLA Operation Mend, or if you would like to attend the donation presentation, please contact email@example.com or call 951-719-1040.
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)