- Sub Headline: Wildly Popular Pizza Wrapped in 3 ½ Feet of Bacon Returns for Limited Time
- City: Detroit
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.LittleCaesars.com
- Listed: February 1, 2016 8:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DETROIT, MI–(FranchisePOD.com) – February 01, 2016 – Little Caesars® Pizza is bringing back its much buzzed about Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish pizza to its U.S. restaurants after overwhelming requests by bacon-obsessed customers. The Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza has been hailed as one of the most innovative products in the pizza industry’s history. In fact, according to Datassential, the food industry’s leading market research firm, Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish pizza was one of the top ranking products among over 1,000 restaurant menu items introduced in 2015, and one of the highest rated products among the more than 7,000 that Datassential has ever tested. Little Caesars was the first quick-service restaurant to offer a pizza with a bacon wrapped crust. Starting February 1, 2016, the Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza will be available at all U.S. Little Caesars restaurants for a limited time.
“The Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza is a terrific example of what Little Caesars does well across its entire menu and what customers love: value, convenience, and quality,” said Edward Gleich, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing. “We take our Detroit-style deep dish pizza and surround it with a beautiful wall of meaty bacon to create a smoky, crunchy masterpiece. It’s no surprise that customers emphatically asked us to bring it back, and we’re very excited to offer it again to satisfy bacon-lovers everywhere.”
When first introduced last winter, the Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza was scheduled to be available only until the end of April, but was extended through the end of May due to demand. After Little Caesars removed the pizza from its menu, the company was inundated with requests to bring it back.
The Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza is an 8-corner deep dish pizza wrapped in over 3 ½ feet of decadent whole strips of thick-cut, crispy bacon, and then topped with pepperoni and even more chewy pieces of savory bacon goodness. This pizza offering is an extension of Little Caesars popular Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP! Dish product — an 8-corner, large pizza featuring a crunchy crust with caramelized cheese edges and topped with pepperoni and cheese. A nod to Little Caesars hometown, the DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza is a Detroit-style pizza — a rectangular pizza that gets its crispy-crunchy edge and chewy inside texture from baking in a custom metal pan coated with olive oil. Starting February 1, the Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza will be available for a limited time at Little Caesars restaurants nationwide for only $12 plus tax where applicable, at participating locations. The Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish Pizza is available HOT-N-READY® from 4-8 P.M., or all day, every day by request.
Of course, the $5 HOT-N-READY classic, a large 14″ pepperoni or cheese pizza, and the $8 premium Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP! Dish continue to be available at every store, every day. No need to call ahead, no need to wait and no limit! In addition to convenience, Little Caesars Pizza is known for its affordability, and was named the Best Value in America for the past eight years.*
Digital images available
For videos, photos, and more information about Little Caesars Bacon Wrapped Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish Pizza, visit www.littlecaesars.com/baconcrustmedia
About Little Caesars
Little Caesars Pizza, known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, is the largest carryout-only pizza chain in the world with locations in all 50 states and 18 countries and territories worldwide. Named “Best Value in America”* for the eighth year in a row, Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, such as fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh from scratch daily in every store and sauce made from fresh-packed California crushed tomatoes.
For franchisee candidates, Little Caesars is rapidly expanding in markets throughout the world, providing an opportunity for independence in a franchise system. In addition, Little Caesars offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
Little Caesars Pizza founders Michael and Marian Ilitch opened their first restaurant in Garden City, Michigan in 1959. In addition to Little Caesars Pizza, Michael and Marian Ilitch’s companies in the food, sports and entertainment industries include: the Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment, Olympia Development of Michigan, Blue Line Foodservice Distribution, Champion Foods, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Uptown Entertainment, Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, and a variety of venues within these entities. Michael Ilitch owns the Detroit Tigers. Marian Ilitch owns MotorCity Casino Hotel.
For more information about Little Caesars, visit www.LittleCaesars.com or call 1-800-553-5776
* “Highest-Rated Chain – Value for the Money” based on a nationwide survey of quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates, 2007- 2014.
Vice President, Communications
243 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)