- Sub Headline: New Drive-Thru Store Located at 1200 South Main Street
- Franchise URL: http://www.LittleCaesars.com
- Listed: April 29, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BLACKSBURG, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 29, 2016 – Little Caesars Pizza is celebrating the grand opening of its new stand-alone drive-thru location in Blacksburg, VA, which opened on Tuesday April 26th, 2016.
“Residents of Blacksburg have been asking for a Little Caesars for years, and we’re thrilled to finally be making it happen,” said Little Caesars Franchisee Patrick O’Connell. “We have locations in Roanoke and throughout the New River Valley, including Christiansburg, but this is our first ever in Blacksburg. It took a long time to find just the right spot.”
The address of the new store is 1200 South Main Street, next door to the former Lefty’s Grill and a few doors up the hill from the Kroger center. “Thankfully the town and property owner were very cooperative in our efforts to add drive-thru access to the building, which works extremely well with our HOT-N-READY concept.”
Little Caesars delicious, large HOT-N-READY pizzas are made with high quality ingredients including fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made with tomatoes picked at the peak of ripeness. “The new store will feature a redesigned streamlined lobby, digital menuboards, fast high capacity ovens, bike racks, and a small outdoor patio. We’re doing everything we can to maximize the experience, food quality, and speed of service for our customers.”
About Aces, LLC
Aces, LLC d/b/a Little Caesars Pizza, is one of the largest Little Caesars franchisees in the country, operating 21 locations throughout southwest Virginia. Aces is headquartered locally in Rocky Mount, VA and is extremely proud of its partnership with Feeding America Southwest Virginia, donating thousands of pizzas to those in need. More information on Aces, LLC can be found at http://www.acespizza.com.
About Little Caesars Pizza
Little Caesars Pizza, known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, is the largest carryout-only pizza chain in the world with locations in all 50 states and 18 countries and territories worldwide. Named “Best Value in America”* for the ninth year in a row, Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, such as fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh from scratch daily in every store and sauce made from fresh-packed California crushed tomatoes.
For franchisee candidates, Little Caesars is rapidly expanding in markets throughout the world, providing an opportunity for independence in a franchise system. In addition, Little Caesars offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
Little Caesars Pizza founders Michael and Marian Ilitch opened their first restaurant in Garden City, Michigan in 1959. In addition to Little Caesars Pizza, Michael and Marian Ilitch’s companies in the food, sports and entertainment industries include: the Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment, Olympia Development of Michigan, Blue Line Foodservice Distribution, Champion Foods, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, and a variety of venues within these entities. Michael Ilitch owns the Detroit Tigers. Marian Ilitch owns MotorCity Casino Hotel.
For more information about Little Caesars, visit http://www.LittleCaesars.com or call 1-800-553-5776
*“Highest-Rated Chain – Value for the Money” based on a nationwide survey of quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates, 2007- 2015
SOURCE Little Caesars Pizza
+1 (540) 489-3434 Ext: 1
412 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)