- Sub Headline: Pizza Chain Introduces First Ever 8-corner Deep Dish With Cheese-Stuffed Crust
- City: Detroit
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.LittleCaesars.com
- Listed: March 21, 2016 10:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DETROIT – Little Caesars® Pizza, home of the $5 HOT-N-READY® and Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish, is taking its unique crisp-on-the-bottom crust to the next level with its new Stuffed Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza.
The new Stuffed Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish is an 8-corner deep dish pizza topped with cheese and pepperoni and surrounded by a unique, crunchy crust that is loaded with even more gooey, melted cheese. This new limited-time pizza offering has over 70% more cheese than the regular DEEP!DEEP! Dish. Little Caesars’ original Detroit Style DEEP!DEEP! Dish is an 8-corner, large pizza featuring a crunchy crust with caramelized cheese edges and topped with pepperoni and cheese.
“Some of our customers said they wanted even more cheese, so we’re giving them more cheese” said Rick Moreno, Senior Vice President of Innovation. “We took our regular DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza and loaded more than 3 ½ feet of cheese right into the crunchy crust to create one of our most indulgent pizzas ever.”
Starting March 21, the decadent Stuffed Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza will be available for a limited time for just $10 plus tax where applicable at participating locations. The pizza will be offered all day, and available HOT-N-READY between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Of course, the $5 HOT-N-READY classic, a large 14” pepperoni or cheese pizza, and the $8 premium Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP! Dish continue to be available at every store, every day. No need to call ahead, no need to wait and no limit. In addition to this convenience, Little Caesars Pizza is known for its affordability, and was named the Best Value in America for the past nine years.**
About Little Caesars Pizza
Little Caesars Pizza, known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, is the largest carry-out pizza chain and fastest growing pizza chain in America*. Named “Best Value in America”** for the ninth year in a row, Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
Little Caesars is rapidly expanding in prime markets— including internationally, and is providing an opportunity for entrepreneurial independence in a franchise system. In addition, Little Caesars offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
Little Caesars Pizza founders Michael and Marian Ilitch opened their first restaurant in Garden City, Michigan in 1959. In addition to Little Caesars Pizza, Michael and Marian Ilitch’s companies in the food, sports and entertainment industries include: the Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment, Olympia Development, Blue Line Foodservice Distribution, Champion Foods, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Uptown Entertainment, Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, and a variety of venues within these entities. Michael Ilitch owns the Detroit Tigers. Marian Ilitch owns MotorCity Casino Hotel.
For more information about Little Caesars, visit www.LittleCaesars.com or call 1-313-983-6000.
SOURCE Little Caesars Pizza
337 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)