- Sub Headline: The Little Gym Big Hearts Initiative Will Raise Funds for SeriousFun Children's Network
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Listed: December 1, 2015 10:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, AZ – (FranchisePOD.com) – Dec 1, 2015) – Beginning December 1, children and instructors at The Little Gym locations worldwide will put their feet in the air to show they care! The Little Gym’s “Handstands Around The World” month-long initiative encourages children to learn the importance of helping others, embrace their inner “Citizen Kid,” and help to raise funds and awareness for The Little Gym Big Hearts partner, SeriousFun Children’s Network.
Instructors at The Little Gyms globally will launch the fundraising campaign by posting photos of themselves doing handstands at 10:00 a.m., local gym time, on December 1. Throughout the month at local The Little Gyms, “Handstands Around The World” events will feature special clinics, with handstand tips and steps, as well as fun challenges such as how many donkey kicks and handstands children can do in one minute. The Little Gym has nearly 300 locations in 30 countries worldwide.
Families that wish to support the program by posting photos of themselves doing handstands are encouraged to use the tags #TLGBigHearts and #HandstandsAroundTheWorld.
“Handstands are one of the fun, physical activities children learn as part of The Little Gym experience. Kids also learn how become good citizens, teammates and leaders through our ‘three-dimensional learning’ approach to skill development,” said Ruk Adams, President/CEO, The Little Gym International. “This December initiative asks The Little Gym community to ‘raise their feet’ to show support for children in need.”
The handstand fundraiser is one element of the franchise’s corporate philanthropic program, The Little Gym Big Hearts, which is dedicated to helping children and families around the world. Funds raised will support SeriousFun Children’s Network’s growing community of camps and programs serving children with serious illnesses and their families.
For more information, including where to find a local The Little Gym hosting a handstand event, please visit www.thelittlegym.com.
About The Little Gym
The Little Gym is an internationally recognized program that helps children build the developmental skills and confidence needed at each stage of childhood. The first location was established in 1976 by teacher and musician Robin Wes, an innovative educator with a genuine love for children. The Little Gym International, Inc., headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, was formed in 1992 to franchise The Little Gym concept. Today, The Little Gym International has locations in 30 countries, with more than 200 gyms in the U.S. and over 300 total worldwide. For more information, visit The Little Gym at www.TheLittleGym.com.
SOURCE The Little Gym
R. Antonette Communications
154 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)