- Street: 707 North New Ballas Rd.
- City: Creve Coeur
- State: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 63141
- Slogan or Tagline: We work with educators, healthcare leaders and community organizations to promote healthy lifestyles in children as they learn about careers in healthcare.
- Investment Range: $27,350 - $45,800
- Royalty: $300-$600/mo. + Ad Royalty Fee $50/mo.
- Year Founded: 2010
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Training Provided: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 9, 2016 5:27 pm
- Expires: 75 days, 2 hours
BRING LITTLE MEDICAL SCHOOL® TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Running a Little Medical School® franchise is easy and rewarding! You don’t need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with everything you need to get up and running.
Why is a Little Medical School franchise right for you?
Little Medical School is a unique and exciting business for practically anyone! You do NOT need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with our incredible curriculum and all the necessary training and tools to operate your business
Little Medical School is a mobile business you can operate out of your home. In fact, this business is so flexible that you can operate it part-time or full-time depending on your comfort level. So you can even start this business part-time and ease your way into full-time if you have other obligations.
We built this franchise opportunity to be extremely affordable. We have structured a flat royalty fee program that is on a sliding scale, so there are no surprises. In fact, we are so committed to your success that ALL royalties are waived for your first two months in business.
Little Medical School brings medicine, science and the importance of health to children (aged 3-14) in an entertaining and exciting learning environment. Children learn while having fun as they dress up like doctors, role-play, use medical instruments and get to understand and explore the world of medicine.
Training and Support
We are passionate about your success. You will benefit from our five-day franchise training program at our corporate headquarters or via Skype. We will also provide you with a comprehensive operations manual, a list of all our programs and our curriculum. All of this in addition to ongoing support and onsite assistance.
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)