- Street: 707 North New Ballas Rd.
- City: Creve Coeur
- State: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 63141
- Slogan or Tagline: We work with educators, healthcare leaders and community organizations to promote healthy lifestyles in children as they learn about careers in healthcare.
- Investment Range: $27,350 - $45,800
- Royalty: $300-$600/mo. + Ad Royalty Fee $50/mo.
- Year Founded: 2010
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Training Provided: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 9, 2016 5:27 pm
- Expires: 136 days, 12 hours
BRING LITTLE MEDICAL SCHOOL® TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Running a Little Medical School® franchise is easy and rewarding! You don’t need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with everything you need to get up and running.
Why is a Little Medical School franchise right for you?
Little Medical School is a unique and exciting business for practically anyone! You do NOT need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with our incredible curriculum and all the necessary training and tools to operate your business
Little Medical School is a mobile business you can operate out of your home. In fact, this business is so flexible that you can operate it part-time or full-time depending on your comfort level. So you can even start this business part-time and ease your way into full-time if you have other obligations.
We built this franchise opportunity to be extremely affordable. We have structured a flat royalty fee program that is on a sliding scale, so there are no surprises. In fact, we are so committed to your success that ALL royalties are waived for your first two months in business.
Little Medical School brings medicine, science and the importance of health to children (aged 3-14) in an entertaining and exciting learning environment. Children learn while having fun as they dress up like doctors, role-play, use medical instruments and get to understand and explore the world of medicine.
Training and Support
We are passionate about your success. You will benefit from our five-day franchise training program at our corporate headquarters or via Skype. We will also provide you with a comprehensive operations manual, a list of all our programs and our curriculum. All of this in addition to ongoing support and onsite assistance.
147 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- Little Medical School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- House Doctors of Westfield Named Rookie of the Year (1 views)
- DineEquity® Enters Panama With First IHOP® Restaurant Opening In Panama City On May 23 (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Tick Experts Urge Americans To Be Vigilant And Proactive At Home (1 views)
- USA Insulation Franchisees Receive Guild Quality’s Guild Master Award for Commitment to Service Excellence and Customer Satisfaction (1 views)
- ServiceMaster to Relocate Headquarters to Downtown Memphis (1 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (1 views)