- Street: 707 North New Ballas Rd.
- City: Creve Coeur
- State: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 63141
- Slogan or Tagline: We work with educators, healthcare leaders and community organizations to promote healthy lifestyles in children as they learn about careers in healthcare.
- Investment Range: $27,350 - $45,800
- Royalty: $300-$600/mo. + Ad Royalty Fee $50/mo.
- Year Founded: 2010
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Training Provided: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 9, 2016 5:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BRING LITTLE MEDICAL SCHOOL® TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Running a Little Medical School® franchise is easy and rewarding! You don’t need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with everything you need to get up and running.
Why is a Little Medical School franchise right for you?
Little Medical School is a unique and exciting business for practically anyone! You do NOT need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with our incredible curriculum and all the necessary training and tools to operate your business
Little Medical School is a mobile business you can operate out of your home. In fact, this business is so flexible that you can operate it part-time or full-time depending on your comfort level. So you can even start this business part-time and ease your way into full-time if you have other obligations.
We built this franchise opportunity to be extremely affordable. We have structured a flat royalty fee program that is on a sliding scale, so there are no surprises. In fact, we are so committed to your success that ALL royalties are waived for your first two months in business.
Little Medical School brings medicine, science and the importance of health to children (aged 3-14) in an entertaining and exciting learning environment. Children learn while having fun as they dress up like doctors, role-play, use medical instruments and get to understand and explore the world of medicine.
Training and Support
We are passionate about your success. You will benefit from our five-day franchise training program at our corporate headquarters or via Skype. We will also provide you with a comprehensive operations manual, a list of all our programs and our curriculum. All of this in addition to ongoing support and onsite assistance.
331 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)