- Street: 707 North New Ballas Rd.
- City: Creve Coeur
- State: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 63141
- Slogan or Tagline: We work with educators, healthcare leaders and community organizations to promote healthy lifestyles in children as they learn about careers in healthcare.
- Investment Range: $27,350 - $45,800
- Royalty: $300-$600/mo. + Ad Royalty Fee $50/mo.
- Year Founded: 2010
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Training Provided: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 9, 2016 5:27 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 8 hours
BRING LITTLE MEDICAL SCHOOL® TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Running a Little Medical School® franchise is easy and rewarding! You don’t need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with everything you need to get up and running.
Why is a Little Medical School franchise right for you?
Little Medical School is a unique and exciting business for practically anyone! You do NOT need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with our incredible curriculum and all the necessary training and tools to operate your business
Little Medical School is a mobile business you can operate out of your home. In fact, this business is so flexible that you can operate it part-time or full-time depending on your comfort level. So you can even start this business part-time and ease your way into full-time if you have other obligations.
We built this franchise opportunity to be extremely affordable. We have structured a flat royalty fee program that is on a sliding scale, so there are no surprises. In fact, we are so committed to your success that ALL royalties are waived for your first two months in business.
Little Medical School brings medicine, science and the importance of health to children (aged 3-14) in an entertaining and exciting learning environment. Children learn while having fun as they dress up like doctors, role-play, use medical instruments and get to understand and explore the world of medicine.
Training and Support
We are passionate about your success. You will benefit from our five-day franchise training program at our corporate headquarters or via Skype. We will also provide you with a comprehensive operations manual, a list of all our programs and our curriculum. All of this in addition to ongoing support and onsite assistance.
253 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)