- Street: 707 North New Ballas Rd.
- City: Creve Coeur
- State: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 63141
- Slogan or Tagline: We work with educators, healthcare leaders and community organizations to promote healthy lifestyles in children as they learn about careers in healthcare.
- Investment Range: $27,350 - $45,800
- Royalty: $300-$600/mo. + Ad Royalty Fee $50/mo.
- Year Founded: 2010
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Training Provided: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 9, 2016 5:27 pm
- Expires: 104 days, 12 hours
BRING LITTLE MEDICAL SCHOOL® TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Running a Little Medical School® franchise is easy and rewarding! You don’t need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with everything you need to get up and running.
Why is a Little Medical School franchise right for you?
Little Medical School is a unique and exciting business for practically anyone! You do NOT need to have a medical background, teaching background or even a background in owning and running a business. We will provide you with our incredible curriculum and all the necessary training and tools to operate your business
Little Medical School is a mobile business you can operate out of your home. In fact, this business is so flexible that you can operate it part-time or full-time depending on your comfort level. So you can even start this business part-time and ease your way into full-time if you have other obligations.
We built this franchise opportunity to be extremely affordable. We have structured a flat royalty fee program that is on a sliding scale, so there are no surprises. In fact, we are so committed to your success that ALL royalties are waived for your first two months in business.
Little Medical School brings medicine, science and the importance of health to children (aged 3-14) in an entertaining and exciting learning environment. Children learn while having fun as they dress up like doctors, role-play, use medical instruments and get to understand and explore the world of medicine.
Training and Support
We are passionate about your success. You will benefit from our five-day franchise training program at our corporate headquarters or via Skype. We will also provide you with a comprehensive operations manual, a list of all our programs and our curriculum. All of this in addition to ongoing support and onsite assistance.
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- Little Medical School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Lafayette Receives Small Business Of The Month Award From Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee (1 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (1 views)
- Goldfish Swim School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (1 views)
- Renters Warehouse Atlanta Hits Milestone with 1,000 Homes (1 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (1 views)
- Mighty Kicks Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Cowboy Chicken Celebrates Grand Opening with Six Days of Deals (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)