- Sub Headline: Jorge Rodriguez was laid off from his job of 10 years as an executive in corporate America. Determined to never work for anyone else again, he purchased a window Genie franchise in Boca Raton.
- City: Boca Raton
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.windowgenie.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 8:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOCA RATON, FL (FranchisePOD.com) January 27, 2016 – Window Genie announces the grand opening of its newest location in Boca Raton, FL on February 8th. Local 30 year resident Jorge Rodriguez is the owner. Window Genie is a national home service franchise specializing in residential and light commercial window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Window Genie of Boca will service homes and small businesses in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and the surrounding communities.
Before purchasing a Window Genie franchise, Rodriguez was unexpectedly let go from his job of over 10 years. He said, “For the last 10 years I was in senior management as an executive until one day I was called into a meeting and I was no longer with that company. It’s something you read about in the news, but until it happens to you… it was a shocking experience that changed my life. I was determined to make sure that never happened again, there are just no guarantees when you work for someone else.” To take control of his own success and transition from employee to boss/owner, Jorge engaged with Jose Torres of FranNet, a franchise consulting firm. Together they were able to determine which franchise opportunities best fit Rodriguez’ goals, interests, strengths and weaknesses. Among his top choices was Window Genie.
“I went into this process without knowing what I wanted, but definitely knew what I didn’t want,” said Rodriguez. “I was sure I didn’t want anything high tech where I’d always have to adapt and learn as technology advances. Also, I was looking for a franchise I could run from home without a retail space.” Consistently ranked on Entrepreneur’s list of top home-based and low-cost franchises, Window Genie fit the bill.
Another advantage Window Genie presented was Rodriguez’ ability to serve his community. He said, “I’ve lived here over 30 years, I raised my children here, it’s my comfort zone. Being able to offer my neighbors and the entire community a much needed service was ultimately why I chose Window Genie.”
Opening just in time for spring cleaning, Rodriguez has his plate full, but is excited. “The timing couldn’t be better for me. I’m not afraid of a challenge and I know the demand is there, it’s just up to my team to deliver on expectations. We’re excited to start earning customers and grow the business for years to come.”
Window Genie of Boca officially opens for business on February 8th. All field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and have passed a background check. For more information or for a free estimate, contact owner Jorge Rodriguez at jrodriguez(at)windowgenie(dot)com or by calling 561-376-5844.
About Window Genie
Window Genie is a nationally ranked home service franchise specializing in residential and light commercial window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Founded in 1994, Window Genie has since grown to a system of almost 90 franchise partners operating in over 200 markets in 27 states.Franchise opportunities available nationwide.
SOURCE Window Genie
Window Genie VPR
+1 (513) 541-3351
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)