- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Listed: November 24, 2015 2:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 24, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Dimitri Apostle, owner of Brightway, The Dimitri J. Apostle Agency in Charlotte has made a donation to the Charlotte Rescue Mission that will help the organization provide 271 meals to underprivileged families, the company announced.
Brightway Insurance, with headquarters in Jacksonville, Fla., is a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of 118 franchised independent agencies.
When Apostle was 10 years old, his mother took him to the Rescue Mission in Muskegon, Mich. to donate clothes. Having a small amount of money in his pocket from mowing the neighbor’s lawn, he told his mother he wanted to give the money he had to help other people.
“It was the first time I donated anything on my own, and because of that experience, the Rescue Mission organization holds a special place in my heart,” Apostle said.
Since moving to North Carolina, Apostle gives to the Rescue Mission in Charlotte each year around the holidays.
“I wanted to make a bigger impact this year, and I’m excited to say that my agency’s donation will be able to provide over 200 meals to the Charlotte Rescue Mission.”
The donation made is equal to two dollars for each quote Apostle’s insurance agency provided to potential clients from October to the middle of November. Each quarter, Apostle’s agency commits a similar amount of money per quote to be donated to a charitable cause.
The Charlotte Rescue Mission serves people in the community struggling with addiction or poverty with the goal of each individual returning to society as a self-sufficient citizen, according to the organization’s website.
Brightway independent agents provide local, expert insurance counsel and have access to a wide variety of insurance companies selling Home, Flood, Auto, Umbrella, Motorcycle, Boat, RV, Life and Business insurance.
For more information, go to brightway.com.
159 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts donates $830,000 to VFW for “Help A Hero” scholarships (2 views)