- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Listed: November 24, 2015 2:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 24, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Dimitri Apostle, owner of Brightway, The Dimitri J. Apostle Agency in Charlotte has made a donation to the Charlotte Rescue Mission that will help the organization provide 271 meals to underprivileged families, the company announced.
Brightway Insurance, with headquarters in Jacksonville, Fla., is a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of 118 franchised independent agencies.
When Apostle was 10 years old, his mother took him to the Rescue Mission in Muskegon, Mich. to donate clothes. Having a small amount of money in his pocket from mowing the neighbor’s lawn, he told his mother he wanted to give the money he had to help other people.
“It was the first time I donated anything on my own, and because of that experience, the Rescue Mission organization holds a special place in my heart,” Apostle said.
Since moving to North Carolina, Apostle gives to the Rescue Mission in Charlotte each year around the holidays.
“I wanted to make a bigger impact this year, and I’m excited to say that my agency’s donation will be able to provide over 200 meals to the Charlotte Rescue Mission.”
The donation made is equal to two dollars for each quote Apostle’s insurance agency provided to potential clients from October to the middle of November. Each quarter, Apostle’s agency commits a similar amount of money per quote to be donated to a charitable cause.
The Charlotte Rescue Mission serves people in the community struggling with addiction or poverty with the goal of each individual returning to society as a self-sufficient citizen, according to the organization’s website.
Brightway independent agents provide local, expert insurance counsel and have access to a wide variety of insurance companies selling Home, Flood, Auto, Umbrella, Motorcycle, Boat, RV, Life and Business insurance.
For more information, go to brightway.com.
143 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)