- Franchise URL: http://www.UptownCheapskate.com
- Listed: May 31, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AMERICAN FORK, UT (FranchisePOD.com) April 12, 2016 – Business owners Kirk and Jennifer Johnson and Justin Crump are proud to announce the grand opening of their second resale franchise store, Uptown Cheapskate, on Thursday, April 21 at 4:00 pm. Unlike a traditional thrift store, this trendy teen and young adult fashion reseller, located at 62 N 600 W in American Fork, pays shoppers cash for their secondhand clothes, shoes and other apparel items and resells them at highly discounted prices.
The grand opening celebrations will begin Thursday and continue throughout the weekend, featuring prize giveaways, local food trucks and the first chance to shop the store’s merchandise. Anyone who RSVPs to the store’s Facebook Event will be entered to win $50 in store credit, and customers who sell their gently used clothes to the store before the grand opening will be entered to win 4 Disneyland tickets.
“We are excited to bring an upscale resale clothing store to American Fork,” said Crump. “Our store has filled up with thousands of great pieces our customers have sold to us, and we hope to be their one stop shop for all their new and used treasures,” he said.
For several weeks, the store has been open to the public to purchase customers’ gently used fashions, filling the racks in preparation for the grand opening. During and after the grand opening, customers will be able to shop brand name and designer clothing and accessories at up to 90 percent less than retail.
Uptown Cheapskate focuses on buying current styles of apparel, shoes and accessories that appeal to a wide range of teens and young adults. After the grand opening, Uptown Cheapskate will continue to pay customers cash or in-store credit for their gently used items.
In addition to carrying hundreds of recycled items, the new Uptown Cheapskate store will also offer many new products including jewelry, shoes and assorted clothing items.
Although this will be the first Uptown Cheapskate in Utah County, the Johnsons and Crumps are not new to owning a fashion resale store. “Clothing resale has become our passion after our Murray location opened in August of 2013. As that store has been thriving, we were eager to expand our business to the great city of American Fork,” said Crump. With the Murray store’s steady growth since opening, they are excited to apply the principles they’ve learned from their first store to build a successful business in American Fork right from the start.
For more information, visit their store website or find Uptown Cheapskate (American Fork) on Facebook for frequent updates, pictures and happenings in the store. For Uptown Cheapskate franchise information, visit the Franchise Opportunity page.
About Uptown Cheapskate
Uptown Cheapskate, a registered trademark of BaseCamp Franchising, buys and sells gently used fashionable clothes, shoes, and accessories. With more than 45 stores throughout the U.S., Uptown Cheapskate provides convenient locations where customers are financially and emotionally rewarded as they recycle their best items. BaseCamp Franchising is located in Salt Lake City, UT. For more information about Uptown Cheapskate and BaseCamp Franchising, call 801-359-0071 or visit www.uptowncheapskate.com or www.basecampfranchising.com.
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)