- City: Bozeman
- State: Montana
- Franchise URL: http://www.dee-o-gee.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 10:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOZEMAN, Mont., Feb. 24, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Born in Montana and now ready for national expansion, Dee-O-Gee is an emerging leader in the fun world of independent pet supply and services. Dee-O-Gee has been providing nutrition, supplements, professional grooming, toys, dog daycare and unique gear for “furry kids” (dogs, cats and small companion animal) since August of 2008. They are now expanding their business operations by way of franchising the Dee-O-Gee concept throughout the United States. Founders Josh & Holly Allen are driven with a passion to bring Dee-O-Gee’s curated selection of all-natural pet foods and unique retail products, contemporary design and business process to your area of the United States.
Business concept: Dee-O-Gee is an “all-natural” dog and cat store full of eco-friendly toys, holistic food, unique retail products and is known for high-quality services. Dee-O-Gee staff is trained to give pet owners and their four-legged friends the best grooming, nutrition, dog daycare and fashion experience possible. Holly uses her previous veterinary technician experience and vast dog & cat nutrition knowledge to educate staff on how to find the best products for each customer. This knowledge and the unique Dee-O-Gee business platform are now available via franchise.
Dee-O-Gee stores are committed to knowing their products well, assisting customers to better understand canine and feline nutrition & supplements, decipher ingredient lists and to make good decisions for the health and wellness of their pets.
The business can be owned and operated individually, with a unique “local” character, utilizing a combination of pet retail supply, professional dog grooming, self-service dog wash and dog daycare services.
The success of the first two Dee-O-Gee all-natural dog and cat stores has led Josh and Holly Allen to expand further by franchising the Dee-O-Gee concept. Anyone interested in obtaining more information regarding a Dee-O-Gee franchise should visit dee-o-gee.com/franchise or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: Josh Allen
2051 Oak Street, #4
Bozeman, Montana 59718
295 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)