- Sub Headline: Lauren Herrmann Opens Painting with a Twist, Unique Art & Social Studio
- City: Fishers
- State: Indiana
- Listed: December 8, 2015 8:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FISHERS, Ind. – Dec. 7, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Aspiring to bring a new kind of art to Fishers, local entrepreneur Lauren Herrmann has just opened Painting with a Twist of Fishers, a new place where friends come together to paint, drink wine and discover their inner artist.
A pioneer in the Paint and Sip industry, Painting with a Twist, located at 11680 Commercial Drive is part of a fast-growing national franchise that provides guests a unique ‘getaway’ through art. A Painting with a Twist class includes friends, paint and wine and beer from the in-house bar. Led by local art instructors, guests paint on bare 16″ by 20″ canvases using paint and brushes provided by the studio. The artwork ranges from landscapes, abstracts and cityscapes, to creative renderings of animals, iconic buildings and florals. Friends gather for an evening of laughs, creativity and camaraderie as they create one-of-a-kind pieces of art to take home and, often, discover a newfound talent.
Lauren Herrmann’s background in corporate talent development and an interest in art are an ideal combination for a successful studio. She has a great desire to assist others in doing what they never thought possible, in this case creating a work of art.
“Our new studio is designed to provide guests with a fun night out – a chance to escape from reality,” said Herrmann. “We are offering lighthearted entertainment that merges creativity and a social gathering where friends come together to create memorable pieces of artwork.”
Although the concept of Paint and Sip has been around for years, Painting with a Twist founders Cathy Deano and Renee Maloney have perfected it into a successful business formula. As the art and wine trend continues to pick up steam, Painting with a Twist, the pioneer in the Paint and Sip segment, has both guests and franchisees alike lining up at the doors.
In keeping with the founders’ fundraising roots, Painting with a Twist of Fishers is passionate about supporting their local community. With the Painting with a Purpose program, Painting with a Twist of Fishers donates 50 percent of their proceeds to St. Louis de Montfort, Food 4 Souls, and Friends of Sallie Mae Scholarship Fund.
In addition to supporting the local community, Painting with a Twist of Fishers also offers private parties for corporate outings, bachelorette parties, sorority functions, date nights and special events. The studio is able to accommodate up to 40 people per gathering, making painting accessible for a few friends or a private party.
Painting with a Twist of Fishers located at 11680 Commercial Drive, has office hours from 12pm to 5pm and can be reached at 317.567.0160. For a full list of evening events, please visit paintingwithatwist.com/fishers/.
About Painting with a Twist
Painting with a Twist, based in Mandeville, Louisiana is the leading Paint and Sip franchise with more than 150 locations throughout the United States. Founded in 2007 by Cathy Deano and Renee Maloney, Painting with a Twist began franchising in 2009 and provides customers with paint, a canvas and brushes that lead to a fun evening with friends and a finished piece of art. For more information about Painting with a Twist, visit www.paintingwithatwist.com.
SOURCE Painting with a Twist
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)