- Sub Headline: National staffing franchise expands to New Orleans area to boost the growing job market.
- City: New Orleans
- State: Louisiana
- Franchise URL: http://www.AtWork.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 10:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // NEW ORLEANS, LA. – @Work Group, a cutting edge, award-winning national staffing franchise, has expanded its national scale by signing an all-new franchise to New Orleans professional, Kendra Williams. The staffing agency plans to help serve the region’s employment needs in various industries such as light industrial and operations, and add to the nearly 100 operating @Work locations across the nation.
“Connecting people to their community and local businesses gives our city a chance to flourish. New Orleans became what it is today because of its people and their investment into our neighborhood,” said Williams. “My career has largely been based on facilitating and supporting others in their employment search, so I am eager to use these skills and my relationships with our local businesses to build up the New Orleans workforce.”
Williams comes to @Work with over 20 years in the education industry. Her career has provided her the necessary contacts and the experience with a vast array of industries to make sustainable and profitable relationships. Williams previously held the position of director of finance and regional vice president of operations over several colleges. This experience gave her insight on the day-to-day workings of a business.
Searching for entrepreneurship, Williams discovered @Work through Currentfranchisees.com. She then reached out to Cliff Harber, a recruiting manager at @Work Group, to begin the onboarding process. Williams grew up in the New Orleans area and has always wanted to operate her own business. She felt the support of the executive team at @Work Group would help her realize this dream. Her @Work location is set to open in Metairie during the first quarter of 2016 – and she has plans to expand the franchise into the greater New Orleans area.
“At our first meeting, Kendra was brimming with ideas to manage the connections she built throughout her career to help both residents and area businesses,” said Jason Leverant, president and COO at @Work Group. “The New Orleans business market has abundant opportunities within the warehouse and operations industries. Kendra’s experience in these sectors as well as the financial and educational sectors gives her an advantage of rapport and true insight to what success looks like for New Orleans businesses.”
@Work’s Metairie’s franchise will provide the company’s signature personnel service in order to supply area companies with temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll and full-time placement services.
@Work provides companies with flexible employment solutions with the highest level of service available and was recently named No. 349 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” List, as well as an Inavero’s 2016 Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winners list. @Work Group’s list of accolades also includes: Workforce Magazine’s Temporary Staffing Providers Hot List for 2013, the Staffing Industry Analysts Largest U.S. Staffing Firms List for 2013, the Franchise Times’ Next 300 Franchise Systems, and a 2015 Inc. 5000 ranking.
For more information about @Work’s franchise opportunities, visit www.@Work.com/@Workfranchising/.
About @Work Group
@Work Group is an award-winning and nationally-known franchisor of staffing services including @WORK Personnel Services, @WORK Medical Services, @WORK HelpingHands Services, and @WORK Search Group under the umbrella of the @Work Group. The foundation for @Work began in the 1980s, and today, @Work has grown to be cited as one of Staffing Industry Report’s top U.S. staffing firms. @Work Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices, and always look for the better way, every day. For more information, visit www.@Work.com or call 800.383.0804.
SOURCE @Work Group
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)