- Sub Headline: Mobile Bike Service Franchise Continues Expansion with New Location in Texas
- Listed: August 18, 2017 7:01 am
- Expires: 213 days, 17 hours
Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio
August 18, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // SAN CARLOS, Calif. – Beeline Bikes, a full-service mobile bike shop, recently opened its newest location in San Antonio, Texas. Owned by Brian Mikiten, Beeline Bikes in San Antonio offers expert bike service and advice with a fully stocked mobile bike repair shop that travels to the customer at the location, day and time of their choosing. Mikiten also owns Crossroad Bikes, a local bike shop in San Antonio, and has aptly named his new San Antonio mobile repair shop Beeline Bikes Powered by Crossroad. Through an exclusive partnership with Raleigh and Diamondback Bikes, Beeline also offers bike sales and delivery, as well as parts, service and accessories. Beeline Bikes Powered by Crossroad provides an unparalleled and convenient bike repair service to San Antonio and surrounding areas.
“We are thrilled to have joined the Beeline Bikes team and introduce the brand to Central Texas. The industry is changing, and customers are going online to purchase bikes and look for services that are unlike those of local shops,” said Mikiten. “Beeline’s unique `We Come to You’ service was an attractive addition to our brick-and-mortar business, especially for the San Antonio area. We look forward to bringing expert service and an unmatched catalog of products to San Antonio’s incredible cycling market.”
Mikiten was a road racer, mechanic and bike store manager during high school and college, before launching his own security equipment and electronics engineering company. After years of building several businesses, Mikiten was anxious to return to an industry he truly loved. In 2016, Mikiten opened Crossroads – a new, approachable bike shop for customers of all ages and levels of experience – and joined the Beeline Bikes family earlier this year. Mikiten’s family is heavily involved in the business operations, with eldest son Benjamin responsible for initial website and branding development, youngest son Daniel handling internal operations, and wife Joan managing online and social media presence. Beeline Bikes powered by Crossroad, is the first co-branded mobile and brick-and-mortar shop in the U.S., breaking the industry norm and offering convenience and personalized service to local bikers.
Beeline will deliver any new bike purchased on the Raleigh and Diamondback Bikes websites in the San Antonio area for no additional cost. Through its unmatched convenience and personal service, Beeline is reinventing how people interact with bike shops.
Founded in 2013, Beeline Bikes has serviced thousands of customers at their home, office or other convenient location. Beeline has developed a technology platform to streamline customer interaction, enhance operator efficiency and automate the supply chain, enabling owners and operators to profitably and efficiently run their own Beeline business. Beeline Bikes is currently expanding its network of mobile bike shops and offering franchise opportunities throughout the U.S. to qualified entrepreneurs to help grow the brand.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment in San Antonio, please visit BeelineBikes.com or call 210-492-7677.
About Beeline Bikes
Beeline Bikes, founded in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2013, has serviced thousands of customers at their homes, offices or location of their choosing. Reinventing how people interact with bike shops, the mobile bike service franchise has developed a technology platform to streamline customer interaction, enhance operator efficiency and automate the supply chain. Beeline’s full-service approach enables franchise owners and operators to profitably and efficiently run their own Beeline fleet of mobile bike shops in their local community. Beeline Bikes, backed by angel investors and Backcountry.com, the leading online retailer of bikes and outdoor goods, is currently offering franchise opportunities in all 50 states. For more information about Beeline Bikes, visit BeelineBikes.com.
SOURCE Beeline Bikes
196 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)