- Sub Headline: America's Top Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Company Expands into Phoenix Metro Area
- City: Phoenix
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.kitchentuneup.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 3:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 23, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // PHOENIX, Ariz. – Kitchen Tune-Up, the country’s leading kitchen and bath remodeling company known for its signature one-day wood restoration service, has arrived in Phoenix. Meeting the growing demand from homeowners seeking to update and upgrade the look of their kitchens, Phoenix’s Kitchen Tune-Up is serving communities throughout the Phoenix Metro Area with its customized services and eye-popping results.
Local residents Reno and Beth Pellman have launched Kitchen Tune-Up’s operations along with the support of the company’s home office located in Aberdeen, South Dakota. The award-winning company has established itself as the industry leader with more than 30 years of success behind it.
Earning a renowned reputation, the company has become known as the country’s most reliable kitchen remodeling service provider for homeowners, who put their trust in Kitchen Tune-Up to update the most prized places in their homes. Moreover, the brand’s distinctions have helped it secure the top ranking in the “Kitchen & Bath Remodeling” category of Entrepreneur’s 2015 “Franchise 500®” list.
“Our goal is to make kitchen updates hassle-free for homeowners in the Phoenix area,” said Reno, owner of the recently opened Phoenix Kitchen Tune-Up. “We want to show our neighbors that making a change in their kitchen can be fun and easy. They’ll enjoy the experience every step of the way and will start dreaming of their next home improvement project the minute we finish.”
With a background that includes co-owning a window covering business, Reno’s and Beth’s entrepreneurial experience has given them the foundation to launch and grow Kitchen Tune-Up locally.
“Reno and Beth are fantastic additions to the Kitchen Tune-Up family. We have all the confidence in them to carry on the Kitchen Tune-Up tradition,” said Heidi Morrissey, vice president of marketing and sales for Kitchen Tune-Up and the architect of Kitchen Tune-Up’s comprehensive franchisee training program. “They are exactly the type of trusted partner homeowners in Phoenix need to support their remodeling project.”
Morrissey and her father Dave Haglund, the founder and president of Kitchen Tune-Up, head the company’s strategic growth initiatives. Together, their roots run deep in the kitchen remodeling and franchise industries. Haglund paved the way for Kitchen Tune-Up early in his professional career working for Montgomery Ward and then opening his own cabinet dealership. He parlayed both experiences into launching Kitchen Tune-Up and franchising it in 1988.
“We are proud to be part of an esteemed company – one that has built its reputation on trust, top service and amazing results,” added Reno. “There isn’t another endeavor we’d rather be committed to professionally. We are as motivated as ever and Kitchen Tune-Up is a major reason why.”
In addition to residential clients, Phoenix’s Kitchen Tune-Up offers kitchen remodeling for commercial customers. Services for both client bases include the company’s famous Tune-Up, a proprietary wood reconditioning process, as well as cabinet redooring, cabinet refacing, custom cabinets, Granite Tune-Ups and accessories. Plus, the Kitchen Tune-Up sales process guides homeowners through the entire project.
While most kitchen remodeling services can take weeks, leaving kitchens inaccessible, Phoenix’s Kitchen Tune-Up can finish its work in as little time as one day. Kitchen Tune-Up’s impeccable customer service standards, known as its eight Trustpoints, ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish.
About Kitchen Tune-Up
Founded in 1988 by Dave Haglund, Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. It is known for its signature one-day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions. It offers personalized service and incredible results that are structured around eight customer service Trustpoints to ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Kitchen Tune-Up is ranked as the top franchise in the Kitchen & Bath Remodeling category in Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500® list.
For more information about Kitchen Tune-Up, please visit www.kitchentuneup.com. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit www.ktufranchise.com.
335 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)