- Street: 1902 West Vine St.
- City: Kissimmee
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34741
- Listed: December 9, 2015 1:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // KISSIMMEE, Fla. – Local sign and visual graphics provider FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee recently held a ribbon cutting to celebrate its grand opening located at 1902 West Vine St., Kissimmee, FL 34741.
“My team and I are excited to join Kissimmee’s thriving community and look forward to helping local businesses with their signage and visual marketing needs,” said co-owner Maria Juliana Martinez.
The independently owned and operated center provides comprehensive visual communications solutions, including wall, window and floor graphics, architectural signs, trade show displays, wayfinding solutions, vehicle wraps, digital signage and more.
“Whatever our clients’ business goals may be – whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event – we will provide creative solutions and excellent products and services to achieve their goals,” said co-owner Miguel Chidiak.
FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee’s four owners, Maria Juliana Martinez, Miguel Chidiak, Teresa Oliva and Juan Martinez, recently relocated to the area from Venezuela to open their visual communications business. They have backgrounds in various industries including hospitality and tourism, interior design, dentistry and sales.
FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes – across all industries – to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2060 or call (407) 287-6840.
221 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)