- Street: 1902 West Vine St.
- City: Kissimmee
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34741
- Listed: December 9, 2015 1:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // KISSIMMEE, Fla. – Local sign and visual graphics provider FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee recently held a ribbon cutting to celebrate its grand opening located at 1902 West Vine St., Kissimmee, FL 34741.
“My team and I are excited to join Kissimmee’s thriving community and look forward to helping local businesses with their signage and visual marketing needs,” said co-owner Maria Juliana Martinez.
The independently owned and operated center provides comprehensive visual communications solutions, including wall, window and floor graphics, architectural signs, trade show displays, wayfinding solutions, vehicle wraps, digital signage and more.
“Whatever our clients’ business goals may be – whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event – we will provide creative solutions and excellent products and services to achieve their goals,” said co-owner Miguel Chidiak.
FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee’s four owners, Maria Juliana Martinez, Miguel Chidiak, Teresa Oliva and Juan Martinez, recently relocated to the area from Venezuela to open their visual communications business. They have backgrounds in various industries including hospitality and tourism, interior design, dentistry and sales.
FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes – across all industries – to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2060 or call (407) 287-6840.
232 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)