- Street: 1902 West Vine St.
- City: Kissimmee
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34741
- Listed: December 9, 2015 1:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // KISSIMMEE, Fla. – Local sign and visual graphics provider FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee recently held a ribbon cutting to celebrate its grand opening located at 1902 West Vine St., Kissimmee, FL 34741.
“My team and I are excited to join Kissimmee’s thriving community and look forward to helping local businesses with their signage and visual marketing needs,” said co-owner Maria Juliana Martinez.
The independently owned and operated center provides comprehensive visual communications solutions, including wall, window and floor graphics, architectural signs, trade show displays, wayfinding solutions, vehicle wraps, digital signage and more.
“Whatever our clients’ business goals may be – whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event – we will provide creative solutions and excellent products and services to achieve their goals,” said co-owner Miguel Chidiak.
FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee’s four owners, Maria Juliana Martinez, Miguel Chidiak, Teresa Oliva and Juan Martinez, recently relocated to the area from Venezuela to open their visual communications business. They have backgrounds in various industries including hospitality and tourism, interior design, dentistry and sales.
FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes – across all industries – to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2060 or call (407) 287-6840.
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Realty ONE Group Charts Course for International Expansion (2 views)
- Showhomes® Celebrates Record-Breaking Sales Year, Best Sales Month Ever at Annual Conference (2 views)
- Wienerschnitzel Featured on 100th Episode of “Undercover Boss” (2 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (2 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (2 views)
- Shoney’s Offers Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day (2 views)
- Experienced Business Coach Joins Fresh Coat as New VP of Operations (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SIGNS 12 FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS AND OPENS FIRST CO-BRAND CENTRE II THE UNITED KINGDOM (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)