- Street: 1902 West Vine St.
- City: Kissimmee
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 34741
- Listed: December 9, 2015 1:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // KISSIMMEE, Fla. – Local sign and visual graphics provider FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee recently held a ribbon cutting to celebrate its grand opening located at 1902 West Vine St., Kissimmee, FL 34741.
“My team and I are excited to join Kissimmee’s thriving community and look forward to helping local businesses with their signage and visual marketing needs,” said co-owner Maria Juliana Martinez.
The independently owned and operated center provides comprehensive visual communications solutions, including wall, window and floor graphics, architectural signs, trade show displays, wayfinding solutions, vehicle wraps, digital signage and more.
“Whatever our clients’ business goals may be – whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event – we will provide creative solutions and excellent products and services to achieve their goals,” said co-owner Miguel Chidiak.
FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee’s four owners, Maria Juliana Martinez, Miguel Chidiak, Teresa Oliva and Juan Martinez, recently relocated to the area from Venezuela to open their visual communications business. They have backgrounds in various industries including hospitality and tourism, interior design, dentistry and sales.
FASTSIGNS® of Kissimmee is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes – across all industries – to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2060 or call (407) 287-6840.
211 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Why Sport Clips? (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)