- Listed: December 10, 2016 9:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, Va. (FranchisePOD.com) December 9, 2016 – The long-time FASTSIGNS® franchise with locations in Richmond and Fredericksburg recently hosted a week-long open house at its enhanced production facility, giving the community a first-hand look at the wide range of visual communications capabilities, unique product offerings and live demonstrations. Eighty-six people representing over 52 local companies and organizations attended the event.
“We had a great time sharing our FASTSIGNS centers’ history in the community and giving our customers a behind-the-scenes look at the various signs and visual graphics that our team provides,” said Rob White, who took ownership of the local franchise locations earlier this year. “We thank our customers for their support and look forward to continue providing creative and effective visual communications solutions for many years to come.”
In addition to the FASTSIGNS production facility located in Rockville, White owns four locations in Richmond and one center in Fredericksburg.
The former owners, Bill Sroka and Ed Fagenson, were among some of the first FASTSIGNS franchisees in the network when they opened the centers in 1988. Today, there are more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS franchise locations worldwide.
FASTSIGNS® is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials.
323 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)