- Listed: December 10, 2016 9:31 am
- Expires: 50 days, 4 hours
RICHMOND, Va. (FranchisePOD.com) December 9, 2016 – The long-time FASTSIGNS® franchise with locations in Richmond and Fredericksburg recently hosted a week-long open house at its enhanced production facility, giving the community a first-hand look at the wide range of visual communications capabilities, unique product offerings and live demonstrations. Eighty-six people representing over 52 local companies and organizations attended the event.
“We had a great time sharing our FASTSIGNS centers’ history in the community and giving our customers a behind-the-scenes look at the various signs and visual graphics that our team provides,” said Rob White, who took ownership of the local franchise locations earlier this year. “We thank our customers for their support and look forward to continue providing creative and effective visual communications solutions for many years to come.”
In addition to the FASTSIGNS production facility located in Rockville, White owns four locations in Richmond and one center in Fredericksburg.
The former owners, Bill Sroka and Ed Fagenson, were among some of the first FASTSIGNS franchisees in the network when they opened the centers in 1988. Today, there are more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS franchise locations worldwide.
FASTSIGNS® is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials.
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)