- Listed: November 30, 2016 7:18 am
- Expires: 131 days, 13 hours
EL PASO, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) November 28, 2016—Local FASTSIGNS® franchisee Monica Velasco has opened a second location in East El Paso located at 1355 George Dieter Drive.
“We’re excited to continue to grow in the community as well help other businesses in the area grow using comprehensive signs, graphics and other visual marketing solutions we provide,” Velasco said. “Our new center allows us to serve customers even better with two convenient locations, more production equipment and the combined experience of our long-standing team.”
Velasco’s first FASTSIGNS center on Airway Blvd. has been serving the community for over 24 years. Together, the FASTSIGNS centers provide a wide range custom visual communications solutions, produced in the U.S., to help local businesses and organizations raise awareness and get their message out.
“Whatever our clients’ business goals may be—whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event—we can provide effective and creative solutions to achieve their goals,” explained Velasco.
In addition to owning and operating two successful FASTSIGNS locations, Velasco serves on the Board of Directors for Hospice El Paso and the Board of Directors for the Better Business Bureau El Paso, and is a member of the local Rotary Club. FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway has also served as a partner with the local PBS broadcasting channel for over 20 years.
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Far East can be reached at 915.229.8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway can be reached at 915.772.5700 or email@example.com and is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
FASTSIGNS® is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit:
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Far East
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway
230 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)