- Listed: November 30, 2016 7:18 am
- Expires: 12 days, 6 hours
EL PASO, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) November 28, 2016—Local FASTSIGNS® franchisee Monica Velasco has opened a second location in East El Paso located at 1355 George Dieter Drive.
“We’re excited to continue to grow in the community as well help other businesses in the area grow using comprehensive signs, graphics and other visual marketing solutions we provide,” Velasco said. “Our new center allows us to serve customers even better with two convenient locations, more production equipment and the combined experience of our long-standing team.”
Velasco’s first FASTSIGNS center on Airway Blvd. has been serving the community for over 24 years. Together, the FASTSIGNS centers provide a wide range custom visual communications solutions, produced in the U.S., to help local businesses and organizations raise awareness and get their message out.
“Whatever our clients’ business goals may be—whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event—we can provide effective and creative solutions to achieve their goals,” explained Velasco.
In addition to owning and operating two successful FASTSIGNS locations, Velasco serves on the Board of Directors for Hospice El Paso and the Board of Directors for the Better Business Bureau El Paso, and is a member of the local Rotary Club. FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway has also served as a partner with the local PBS broadcasting channel for over 20 years.
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Far East can be reached at 915.229.8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway can be reached at 915.772.5700 or email@example.com and is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
FASTSIGNS® is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit:
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Far East
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway
331 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)