- Listed: November 30, 2016 7:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
EL PASO, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) November 28, 2016—Local FASTSIGNS® franchisee Monica Velasco has opened a second location in East El Paso located at 1355 George Dieter Drive.
“We’re excited to continue to grow in the community as well help other businesses in the area grow using comprehensive signs, graphics and other visual marketing solutions we provide,” Velasco said. “Our new center allows us to serve customers even better with two convenient locations, more production equipment and the combined experience of our long-standing team.”
Velasco’s first FASTSIGNS center on Airway Blvd. has been serving the community for over 24 years. Together, the FASTSIGNS centers provide a wide range custom visual communications solutions, produced in the U.S., to help local businesses and organizations raise awareness and get their message out.
“Whatever our clients’ business goals may be—whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event—we can provide effective and creative solutions to achieve their goals,” explained Velasco.
In addition to owning and operating two successful FASTSIGNS locations, Velasco serves on the Board of Directors for Hospice El Paso and the Board of Directors for the Better Business Bureau El Paso, and is a member of the local Rotary Club. FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway has also served as a partner with the local PBS broadcasting channel for over 20 years.
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Far East can be reached at 915.229.8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway can be reached at 915.772.5700 or email@example.com and is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
FASTSIGNS® is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit:
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Far East
FASTSIGNS of El Paso – Airway
371 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)