- Listed: February 1, 2017 7:55 am
- Expires: 135 days, 2 hours
LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana (FranchisePOD.com) January 30, 2017 – FASTSIGNS of Bloomington, locally owned and operated by Maranda and Michael Richardson, is a proud sponsor of Big Brothers Big Sisters annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake fundraiser, which is a three-month long campaign ending with community bowling games on Feb. 25 and Feb. 26.
Big Brothers Big Sisters aims to help children, especially those facing obstacles, reach their potential through one-on-one relationships with mentors. Bowl for Kids’ Sake helps raise funds for the organization to continue matching children with caring mentors and provide support for the child, the volunteer mentor and the child’s family.
FASTSIGNS of Bloomington provides on-going visual communications support for Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Central Indiana and donates signage for a variety of occasions throughout the year to help raise awareness and participation. In 2015, the visual communications experts at FASTSIGNS helped rebrand the Bowl for Kids’ Sake fundraiser, which included designing a new event logo and providing signs and visual graphics.
“Big Brothers Big Sisters makes a big impact in our community – for both the children who participate as well as the mentors,” said FASTSIGNS franchisee Michael Richardson. “What I love about our local chapter is how passionate each person within the organization is about their cause. We’re happy to get involved and help promote all the wonderful things they do in our community.”
“We are so grateful for the professional support that we have received from FASTSIGNS. Their contributions in helping us rebrand our Bowl for Kids Sake event has allowed us to reach our goal to serve more children in our community.” said Danell Witmer, Director of Development and Events for Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Central Indiana.
To register or make a donation for Bowl for Kids’ Sake, people can visit www.bigsindiana.org/BFKS2017.
FASTSIGNS® of Bloomington is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2020 or call 812.287.8179.
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)