- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:18 am
- Expires: 211 days, 19 hours
Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving
Tom and Bev Weber, franchisees of two local Fastsigns locations in Plymouth and Eden Prairie, received the Show Us How You Care Award at the 2017 Fastsigns Annual Convention.
The award is a part of the Fastsigns Cares philanthropic initiative and recognizes Fastsigns franchisees who demonstrate significant charitable giving efforts in their communities throughout the year. In conjunction with the award, two $500 donations were made on behalf of Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka to the American Red Cross Minnesota Region and the ICA Food Shelf.
“As local business owners, it’s so important to give back; and we’re honored to be able to support such wonderful organizations in our community,” said Tom Weber. “Our team is proud to work on the various charitable projects that we provide and make an impact in the community.”
For over 20 years, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka has been donating signage at no or reduced cost to various local organizations. The location supports Twin Cities Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, ICA Food Shelf, and provides free wraps for infant cranial helmets and free “Welcome Home” banners for military servicemen and women returning from deployment.
Most recently, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka helped ICA Food Shelf with new signs and visual graphics at their newest location. The Fastsigns team designed and provided materials for a donation display, a welcoming accent wall and custom overhead signs.
237 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (15 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)