- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:18 am
- Expires: 297 days, 7 hours
Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving
Tom and Bev Weber, franchisees of two local Fastsigns locations in Plymouth and Eden Prairie, received the Show Us How You Care Award at the 2017 Fastsigns Annual Convention.
The award is a part of the Fastsigns Cares philanthropic initiative and recognizes Fastsigns franchisees who demonstrate significant charitable giving efforts in their communities throughout the year. In conjunction with the award, two $500 donations were made on behalf of Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka to the American Red Cross Minnesota Region and the ICA Food Shelf.
“As local business owners, it’s so important to give back; and we’re honored to be able to support such wonderful organizations in our community,” said Tom Weber. “Our team is proud to work on the various charitable projects that we provide and make an impact in the community.”
For over 20 years, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka has been donating signage at no or reduced cost to various local organizations. The location supports Twin Cities Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, ICA Food Shelf, and provides free wraps for infant cranial helmets and free “Welcome Home” banners for military servicemen and women returning from deployment.
Most recently, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka helped ICA Food Shelf with new signs and visual graphics at their newest location. The Fastsigns team designed and provided materials for a donation display, a welcoming accent wall and custom overhead signs.
133 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (2 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Jacksonville Beach Couple Opens First Bach to Rock Music School in Florida (1 views)
- 101 Mobility Steps Up Franchise Growth Across California (1 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Reis and Irvy’s Partners With Chloe’s Soft Serve to Offer World’s First Healthy Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt Robotic Kiosks (1 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (1 views)