- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:18 am
- Expires: 92 days, 6 hours
Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving
Tom and Bev Weber, franchisees of two local Fastsigns locations in Plymouth and Eden Prairie, received the Show Us How You Care Award at the 2017 Fastsigns Annual Convention.
The award is a part of the Fastsigns Cares philanthropic initiative and recognizes Fastsigns franchisees who demonstrate significant charitable giving efforts in their communities throughout the year. In conjunction with the award, two $500 donations were made on behalf of Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka to the American Red Cross Minnesota Region and the ICA Food Shelf.
“As local business owners, it’s so important to give back; and we’re honored to be able to support such wonderful organizations in our community,” said Tom Weber. “Our team is proud to work on the various charitable projects that we provide and make an impact in the community.”
For over 20 years, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka has been donating signage at no or reduced cost to various local organizations. The location supports Twin Cities Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, ICA Food Shelf, and provides free wraps for infant cranial helmets and free “Welcome Home” banners for military servicemen and women returning from deployment.
Most recently, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka helped ICA Food Shelf with new signs and visual graphics at their newest location. The Fastsigns team designed and provided materials for a donation display, a welcoming accent wall and custom overhead signs.
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)