- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://www.franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:18 am
- Expires: 329 days, 15 hours
Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving
Tom and Bev Weber, franchisees of two local Fastsigns locations in Plymouth and Eden Prairie, received the Show Us How You Care Award at the 2017 Fastsigns Annual Convention.
The award is a part of the Fastsigns Cares philanthropic initiative and recognizes Fastsigns franchisees who demonstrate significant charitable giving efforts in their communities throughout the year. In conjunction with the award, two $500 donations were made on behalf of Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka to the American Red Cross Minnesota Region and the ICA Food Shelf.
“As local business owners, it’s so important to give back; and we’re honored to be able to support such wonderful organizations in our community,” said Tom Weber. “Our team is proud to work on the various charitable projects that we provide and make an impact in the community.”
For over 20 years, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka has been donating signage at no or reduced cost to various local organizations. The location supports Twin Cities Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, ICA Food Shelf, and provides free wraps for infant cranial helmets and free “Welcome Home” banners for military servicemen and women returning from deployment.
Most recently, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka helped ICA Food Shelf with new signs and visual graphics at their newest location. The Fastsigns team designed and provided materials for a donation display, a welcoming accent wall and custom overhead signs.
103 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (3 views)
- Fresh Healthy Vending International Launches Reis & Irvy’s Robotic Fro-Yo Kiosk Franchise (4 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (4 views)
- Rise Biscuits & Donuts Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (3 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (3 views)
- Ziggi’s Coffee Announces Franchise Opportunity; Encourages Others to Join Ziggi’s Family (3 views)
- Rita’s First Ontario Franchise Awarded in GTA (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Little Medical School Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Brings a Taste of Texas to Hanover (3 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (3 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (3 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (3 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (3 views)