- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:18 am
- Expires: 31 days, 5 hours
Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving
Tom and Bev Weber, franchisees of two local Fastsigns locations in Plymouth and Eden Prairie, received the Show Us How You Care Award at the 2017 Fastsigns Annual Convention.
The award is a part of the Fastsigns Cares philanthropic initiative and recognizes Fastsigns franchisees who demonstrate significant charitable giving efforts in their communities throughout the year. In conjunction with the award, two $500 donations were made on behalf of Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka to the American Red Cross Minnesota Region and the ICA Food Shelf.
“As local business owners, it’s so important to give back; and we’re honored to be able to support such wonderful organizations in our community,” said Tom Weber. “Our team is proud to work on the various charitable projects that we provide and make an impact in the community.”
For over 20 years, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka has been donating signage at no or reduced cost to various local organizations. The location supports Twin Cities Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, ICA Food Shelf, and provides free wraps for infant cranial helmets and free “Welcome Home” banners for military servicemen and women returning from deployment.
Most recently, Fastsigns of Plymouth-Minnetonka helped ICA Food Shelf with new signs and visual graphics at their newest location. The Fastsigns team designed and provided materials for a donation display, a welcoming accent wall and custom overhead signs.
358 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)