- Sub Headline: Miracle-Ear of Amarillo partners with Miracle-Ear Foundation to empower hearing impaired
- Franchise URL: http://www.miracle-ear.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 11:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AMARILLO, TX (FranchisePOD.com) MARCH 27, 2016 – Miracle-Ear® of Amarillo, a part of the nationwide hearing solution franchise, partnered with the Miracle-Ear Foundation to provide 67-year-old Arnola Watkins the Gift of SoundTM.
Arnola was having a hard time hearing. She knew she had to do something about her hearing loss but did not have the means to do so.
Her hearing loss started to affect her life and she began to withdraw from doing the things she enjoyed. Arnola’s attendance at church services became less and less because she was unable to enjoy hearing the worship service.
Her church family brought Arnola to Miracle-Ear in Amarillo to have her hearing tested. Stephanie Grawunder, a Miracle-Ear Hearing Instrument Specialist, confirmed that Arnola had a profound hearing loss and was beginning to lose speech recognition.
Upon learning Arnola’s circumstances, the staff at the Miracle-Ear Amarillo office assisted her in completing a Miracle-Ear Foundation application. Arnola has been approved and she is scheduled to receive her “Gift of Sound” in the upcoming week. Arnola is so excited to attend church and to hear the music and the service again.
Local Miracle-Ear business owner, Pat Curry, and his staff have made a commitment to support the Miracle-Ear Foundation, a Minneapolis-based non-profit organization. Established in 1990, the Miracle-Ear Foundation was created to enhance the life experiences of families and individuals of limited means through the gift of sound. To date, the Miracle-Ear Foundation working with Miracle-Ear centers across the country has donated more than 6,500 hearing aids to over 4,100 individuals nationwide.
“We know that hearing loss lowers the quality of life for individuals at any age,” said Curry. “When hearing loss goes undetected, it can lead to social isolation and strained relationships. That is why the staff at all 70 of our Miracle-Ear locations are happy to donate resources and time to enhance the lives of others within our community.”
Now that Miracle-Ear of Amarillo supports the Miracle-Ear Foundation, Amarillo residents who suffer from hearing loss and do not have the means to fund hearing healthcare, can apply for free hearing instruments. If approved, the staff will volunteer their time to provide regular follow-up care.
“We’re proud to support better hearing in our community,” said Curry. “When given the chance to improve lives through the gift of sound, we want to ensure every Denton resident has the opportunity.”
For more information about the Miracle-Ear Foundation visit http://www.miracle-earfoundation.org.
A trusted resource for hearing solutions for 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. The Plymouth, MN-based company specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual’s hearing loss needs. Free hearing tests are available at all of the company’s 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S.. Franchise opportunities are available for those interested in running their own Miracle-Ear business with the support of a nationwide industry leader. For more information, visit http://www.miracle-ear.com.
Contact: Stephanie Grawunder
Miracle-Ear® of Amarillo
174 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (7 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (4 views)
- The Junkluggers Takes ‘Green’ Approach to Cleaning Out Nation’s Clutter (4 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (3 views)
- Pie Five Pizza Serves up Game Winning Pies at First-Ever Lawrence Location (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (3 views)
- Johnny Rockets to Host Grand Reopening Event at Arundel Mills Mall, Hanover, MD (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- Family Safety Is the Business of Dryer Vent Wizard Owners in Tennessee (2 views)
- Dwyer Group® Welcomes New Board Member Imran Jooma (2 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Announces Plans For Three New Restaurants In Mankato, Minnesota (2 views)