- Sub Headline: Miracle-Ear of Amarillo partners with Miracle-Ear Foundation to empower hearing impaired
- Franchise URL: http://www.miracle-ear.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 11:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AMARILLO, TX (FranchisePOD.com) MARCH 27, 2016 – Miracle-Ear® of Amarillo, a part of the nationwide hearing solution franchise, partnered with the Miracle-Ear Foundation to provide 67-year-old Arnola Watkins the Gift of SoundTM.
Arnola was having a hard time hearing. She knew she had to do something about her hearing loss but did not have the means to do so.
Her hearing loss started to affect her life and she began to withdraw from doing the things she enjoyed. Arnola’s attendance at church services became less and less because she was unable to enjoy hearing the worship service.
Her church family brought Arnola to Miracle-Ear in Amarillo to have her hearing tested. Stephanie Grawunder, a Miracle-Ear Hearing Instrument Specialist, confirmed that Arnola had a profound hearing loss and was beginning to lose speech recognition.
Upon learning Arnola’s circumstances, the staff at the Miracle-Ear Amarillo office assisted her in completing a Miracle-Ear Foundation application. Arnola has been approved and she is scheduled to receive her “Gift of Sound” in the upcoming week. Arnola is so excited to attend church and to hear the music and the service again.
Local Miracle-Ear business owner, Pat Curry, and his staff have made a commitment to support the Miracle-Ear Foundation, a Minneapolis-based non-profit organization. Established in 1990, the Miracle-Ear Foundation was created to enhance the life experiences of families and individuals of limited means through the gift of sound. To date, the Miracle-Ear Foundation working with Miracle-Ear centers across the country has donated more than 6,500 hearing aids to over 4,100 individuals nationwide.
“We know that hearing loss lowers the quality of life for individuals at any age,” said Curry. “When hearing loss goes undetected, it can lead to social isolation and strained relationships. That is why the staff at all 70 of our Miracle-Ear locations are happy to donate resources and time to enhance the lives of others within our community.”
Now that Miracle-Ear of Amarillo supports the Miracle-Ear Foundation, Amarillo residents who suffer from hearing loss and do not have the means to fund hearing healthcare, can apply for free hearing instruments. If approved, the staff will volunteer their time to provide regular follow-up care.
“We’re proud to support better hearing in our community,” said Curry. “When given the chance to improve lives through the gift of sound, we want to ensure every Denton resident has the opportunity.”
For more information about the Miracle-Ear Foundation visit http://www.miracle-earfoundation.org.
A trusted resource for hearing solutions for 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. The Plymouth, MN-based company specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual’s hearing loss needs. Free hearing tests are available at all of the company’s 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S.. Franchise opportunities are available for those interested in running their own Miracle-Ear business with the support of a nationwide industry leader. For more information, visit http://www.miracle-ear.com.
Contact: Stephanie Grawunder
Miracle-Ear® of Amarillo
208 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)