- Sub Headline: Dallas Based Fast Casual Concept Announces Newest Franchisee
- Franchise URL: http://www.CowboyChicken.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 1:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dallas, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 13, 2016 – Cowboy Chicken, the popular eighteen-unit Dallas-based fast casual wood fire rotisserie chicken brand, has done it again! Cowboy Chicken is thrilled to announce their newest franchise partner, Jakes Management 22 Company. The 5-store development agreement will expand the concept to Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas.
Cowboy Chicken would like to welcome Van Jakes and team to the family. As a retired member of the Nation Football League (NFL), a strong community leader, and a member of the hospitality industry for over 24 years, Jakes brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this growing brand.
Jakes, a multi-unit operator in the restaurant industry, is eager to bring Cowboy Chicken, with such a strong brand and rich history, to the Atlanta area. He believes that this elevated, unique concept paired with his team’s experience and knowledge of the market, will make this partnership a great success. Seeing Cowboy Chicken’s recent expansion and recognizing a need for authentic, honest food, Jakes was convinced the business was for him.
“Being able to introduce Cowboy Chicken to Atlanta with a partner like Van Jakes is exciting. As we position ourselves for expanded national growth, we work to recruit franchisees that best match the culture of our brand. Jakes, who was recently awarded the NAACP Benjamin L. Hooks Award for Outstanding Community Service, has created a team around the idea of 100% customer satisfaction and community involvement. We are excited to bring the art of cooking chicken over a real wood fire to the people of Atlanta, with a partner like Van. We welcome Van and his team to the family!” said Sean Kennedy, President of Cowboy Chicken.
For over 35 years, Cowboy Chicken has been cooking all-natural chicken over a wood-burning fire. Guests will enjoy wood fire rotisserie chicken along with signature sour-cream-tomatillo enchiladas and abundant home-style sides. Inside the location is a welcoming environment with a modern rustic décor. Alternative country music plays softly in the background and transports guest to a simpler time as they enjoy lunch or dinner.
With a ‘cowboy cool’ culture and dedication to guests and communities, Cowboy Chicken aims to exceed the expectations of guests each and every time they visit. The warmth and comfort of that culture are at the heart of everything at Cowboy Chicken. The same respect and passion are experienced in the bold flavors of all-natural wood fire rotisserie chicken, the selection of wholesome ingredients and the handcrafted preparations of meals. It’s called honest food, and it’s what keeps friends and family coming back for more.
Guests can choose from a variety of dining options. Cowboy Chicken offers dine-in, takeout, delivery, catering and online ordering: making it easy for those that are on-the-go. For more information and to see the menu, log on to www.cowboychicken.com.
About Cowboy Chicken
Founded in Dallas, Texas in 1981, Cowboy Chicken is a fast-casual restaurant chain specializing in real wood fire rotisserie chicken. Cowboy Chicken ranked in Fastcasual.com’s Top Fast Casual Movers & Shakers, a prestigious restaurant industry award. They were chosen number one “Hot Restaurant Chain to Buy into Now” by Forbes magazine. Cowboy Chicken is continuing to grow through franchise opportunities and planned corporate development. For more information, please visit us at www.cowboychicken.com or contact Kathy Davidson for franchising information at firstname.lastname@example.org, (678) 485-8413.
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)