Local Southern California LINE-X Shops Propel Top 500 Franchise Recognition By Entrepreneur Magazine
- Sub Headline: Family-Owned LINE-X Franchises in Southern California Deliver Renowned Protective Coatings and Truck Accessories to Local Communities
- Franchise URL: http://www.LINEX.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 1:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., March 31, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — LINE-X, a global leader in high performance protective coatings and automotive aftermarket accessories, is highlighting the outstanding quality and tireless efforts of family-owned Southern California franchises in propelling the company to recognition as a Top 500 Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Local shops, including U.S. military veteran franchisees, are delivering LINE-X’s famously powerful protective solutions for countless applications in the automotive world and beyond. The brand’s scientifically advanced coating is globally renowned for everything including full Body Armour™ on vehicle bodies, its use in protecting the Pentagon and military vehicles from blasts, truck bedliners and even protecting SWAT trucks from damage and the elements.
- LINE-X was recognized for their low franchise fees; network strength and stability; and franchising history.
- LINE-X operates a network of more than 700 franchises around the world.
- LINE-X also offers a $7,500 discount off franchise fees for U.S. Veterans starting up a franchise, reinforcing its support for retired military personnel.
“It’s through the work of our family-owned franchises, like those in Southern California, that LINE-X’s recognition in Entrepreneur Magazine was even possible,” said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. “Our franchise owners are the backbone of the company and their success has allowed us to grow our franchise base and help LINE-X become one of the top franchise companies in the nation. They are like family to all of us, and their dedication is what drives us in continuing to elevate the brand together.”
The LINE-X Franchises in Southern California are:
LINE-X of North Hollywood – 7915 Lankershim Blvd., N. Hollywood, CA – Phone: (818)503-4700
LINE-X of South Coast – 2126 S. Lyon Street, Santa Ana, CA – Phone: (714)647-9322
LINE-X of Torrance – 22547 Normandie Ave., Torrance, CA – Phone: (310)320-3332
LINE-X of Pasadena – 1817 S. Myrtle Ave., Monrovia, CA – Phone: (626)303-8647
LINE-X of Santa Barbara – 59 Depot Road, Goleta, CA – Phone: (805)964-0640
LINE-X of Santa Maria – 1915 N. Broadway, Unit C, Santa Maria, CA – Phone: (805)347-7387
LINE-X of Antelope Valley – 42600 10th Street West, Lancaster, CA – Phone: (661)212-8292
Empire LINE-X – 9261 Bally Court, Rancho Cucamonga, CA – Phone: (909)980-8922
LINE-X of Escondido – 2368 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA – Phone: (760)735-9800
LINE-X of San Diego – 2704 Transportation, National City, CA – Phone: (619)477-1796
LINE-X of Orange County – 1104 W. Collins Avenue, Orange, CA – Phone: 714-744-8428
South Bay LINE-X – 721 E. El Segundo, El Segundo, CA – Phone: (310) 322-9191
LINE-X of Oxnard – 530 Spectrum Circle, Oxnard, CA – Phone: (805) 981-0748
LINE-X of Ukiah – 301-A Kunzler Ranch Rd., Ukiah, CA – Phone: 707-463-2227
LINE-X of South LA – 5901 Firestone Blvd., South Gate, CA Phone: (562)776-8000
LINE-X of Santa Fe Springs – 12510 S. Slauson Ave., Santa Fe Springs, CA – Phone: 562-696-9272
LINE-X of the Desert – 19020 N. Indian #1-A, North Palm Springs, CA – Phone (760)329-4665
LINE-X of Conejo Valley – 3833 Old Conejo Road, Newbury Park, CA – Phone: (805)376-9200
LINE-X of El Cajon – 1611 N. Magnolia Ave., El Cajon, CA – Phone: (619)448-2400
LINE-X of Corona – 2175 Sampson Ave., Ste 116, Corona, CA – Phone: (951)738-8320
LINE-X, a leading global franchise system with more than 700 franchised locations in more than 60 countries, specializes in protective coatings and aftermarket truck accessories, complemented with premium Truck Gear by LINE-X accessories to make for the premier one-stop truck customization solution. LINE-X offers specially formulated polymers that permanently bond to surfaces for unmatched durability under the most extreme use. This powerful spray-on application contours to the shape of truck beds, vehicle bodies and objects of every variety to seal and protect from weather, scratches, dents and most household chemicals, while adding an attractive finish that both protects and enhances value. With infinite color options and highly customizable designs, LINE-X is delivering armor and style for limitless application possibilities.
For more information about LINE-X products, applications, franchise locations and franchise opportunities, visit LINE-X online at www.LINEX.com.
SOURCE LINE-X Protective Coatings
459 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)