- Sub Headline: National, Award-Winning Staffing Franchise Expands Into King Of Prussia, Penn.
- City: King Of Prussia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.@Work.com
- Listed: January 22, 2016 9:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // KING OF PRUSSIA, Penn. – @Work Group, a cutting edge, award-winning national staffing franchise, continues to grow into high-volume staffing markets and recently signed an all-new franchise to Pennsylvania professional and decorated Marine veteran, Jim Jackson. The company is located at 901 East 8th Avenue in King of Prussia. The staffing agency will help serve the area’s staffing needs in the rapidly growing clinical research, administrative and information technology industries, in addition to numerous other industries.
“Human resources and talent acquisition efforts are directly correlated with the growth of a business,” said Jackson. “If you build a team instead of hiring for a position, the bottom-line will reflect that success. That’s our goal for local businesses and candidates seeking employment. Our full-service staffing programs will connect people with the team and create a harmonious solution.”
Jackson comes to @Work Group with more than fifteen years of staffing and human resources management experience, most recently as the executive director of global human resources for PRA International’s Strategic Services Division (formerly ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (RPS)) based in Fort Washington, Penn. While at PRA/RPS, Jackson not only developed an onboarding process to increase efficiency for the 4,000+ employees, but he also implemented practices that achieved an industry leading turnover rate of less than ten percent. Jackson also managed a global human resources team that supported the company in over 65 countries. During his time at RPS, he was recognized with the President’s Award, Beacon Award, Mentor Award, and a Service Award.
Seeking entrepreneurship, Jackson discovered @Work Group after thoroughly researching business and franchise opportunities. Jackson met with the @Work team and vetted the opportunity through other owners’ testimonials and through reviewing key branch performance metrics. With the new King of Prussia location, Jackson aims to help area businesses grow through innovative solutions. His @Work Group staffing location is set to open during the first quarter of 2016 with a focus in providing Personnel staffing solutions with plans to expand into other service offerings soon after.
@Work’s King of Prussia will host a grand opening in March and will provide the company’s signature personnel service in order to supply area companies with temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll and full-time placement services.
“Jim’s experience in the staffing and human resources industry as well as his numerous connections bring a huge advantage to the local King of Prussia business community,” said Jason Leverant, president and COO of @Work Group. “King of Prussia’s industry needs lie within staffing a wide range of positions in these industries: clerical, pharmaceutical companies, administrative, financial and information technology. His commitment to working with executives and HR departments to reach a compatible solution will vastly improve the workforce of the area.”
@Work provides companies with flexible employment solutions with the highest level of service available and was recently named Inavero’s 2014 and 2015 Best of Staffing® Client Award winners list.
For more information about @Work’s franchise opportunities, visit www.@Work.com/@Workfranchising/.
About @Work Group
Leading the staffing industry since 1992, @Work Group has grown its franchise to more than 90 locations nationwide. Each location provides employers and employees with the @Work range of services including: @Work Personnel Services, @Work Medical Services, @Work HelpingHands Services, and @Work Search Group. @Work has been cited as one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ top U.S. staffing firms. They rank on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” list, the Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Largest U.S. Staffing Firms for 2015” and “Fastest Growing Staffing Firms” lists, and the “Inc. 5000 2015” list. @Work Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: “Think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices and always look for the better way, every day.” For more information, visit www.@Work.com or call 800.383.0804.
SOURCE @Work Group
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Chicken Salad Chick To Open Fourth Birmingham Location (3 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (3 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (2 views)
- Pie Five Pizza Heating Up the Hawkeye State with at Least Five New Locations (2 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (2 views)
- MOOYAH Continues Expansion on the Rio Grande: Better Burger Brand Brings Second Location to El Paso (2 views)
- Watermill Express Announces Franchise Expansion Plan to Meet the Growing Demand for Safe Drinking Water (2 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Petland Continues Expansion With Opening In Lancaster (2 views)
- Expanding West, Concrete Craft Opens Five New Territory Locations (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Announces Plans to Open First New York Franchise (2 views)