- Sub Headline: Leading Automotive Brand Partners With Franchisees to Donate $42,350 to Charities
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.Maaco.com
- Listed: December 18, 2015 10:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 18, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CHARLOTTE, NC – Maaco, the leading automotive paint and collision repair brand, in partnership with the Driven Brands Charitable Foundation and more than 475 Maaco franchisees across North America, donated more than $40,000 to its 2015 charity partners. The donations represent the collective contributions from fundraising efforts throughout 2015.
“We are proud to continue building upon our existing philanthropic efforts and support these causes on behalf of our franchisees, corporate employees and customers,” said Noah Pollack, EVP and General Counsel for Driven Brands, the parent company of Maaco.
Representatives from the charities were present at a check presentation ceremony held by Maaco at their Charlotte, NC, headquarters.
Mark Griffith, Director of Fund Development for Carolinas HealthCare Foundation, accepted a donation of $21,550 on behalf of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Mike Fisher, Chief Development Officer – Fundraising for AMVETS, accepted a donation of $9,920
Phillippe Roe and Georgene Francis, Board Members of 1-800-Charity Cars, accepted a donation of $2,690
A representative from Hope for the Warriors was unable to attend the ceremony, but the charity received a donation of $8,190.
“It’s a privilege to align our brand with organizations that make such impactful differences in people’s lives,” said Maaco’s Sr. Director of Marketing Kristi Kanzig. “We look forward to growing these partnerships each year.”
About Maaco Auto Painting & Collision Repair
Maaco Auto Painting & Collision Repair – a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands based in Charlotte, NC – is America’s #1 Bodyshop. Maaco provides automotive paint and cosmetic repair services for nearly 500,000 drivers annually. With more than 470 independently owned and operated franchises across the United States and Canada, Maaco has restored the safety and appearance of more than 20 million vehicles over 40+ years. Maaco has been named a top automotive franchise numerous times by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 ranking. In addition to other honors, Maaco has been included on Franchise Times’ list of Top 200 franchises. For more information about Maaco, visit www.Maaco.com. For more information about franchising opportunities, visit www.MaacoFranchise.com.
SOURCE Maaco Auto Painting & Collision Repair
136 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)